Glyphosate detected even in the air we breathe and in rain water

burtlancast

Good luck detoxing from it....

Since 2011 they've known it contaminates the air and the rain water

jmparret

this stuff is used everywhere. many people spray it on their lawn to control weeds. although most do not realize the commercial sprayers use glysphosate to control weeds

Inaut

It’s amazing what we are being exposed to on a daily basis☹️... What’s more interesting though is how the organism continues to exist even though it’s being constantly bombarded by poisons (and sometimes for a very long time considering). We are being assaulted on so many different fronts I just give up (or do what I can with whatever I have).

yerrag

Anything is kosher to the Talmudists as long as we end up being their prey.

Last edited:
A

Adf

We are alive today because of our amazing adaptation. It would not surprise me if as little as 3 more generations down the line (probably more) and we'll be more resistant to some of these poisons.
The human body is like outer space. What our science knows about it is but a tiny insignificant fraction.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sitaruîm

We are alive today because of our amazing adaptation. It would not surprise me if as little as 3 more generations down the line (probably more) and we'll be more resistant to some of these poisons.
The human body is like outer space. What our science knows about it is but a tiny insignificant fraction.
I agree, life forms are magical.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals