Glycine As Prevention And Treatment For Cancer

Philomath

"Since persistent lipolysis and insulin resistance, along with a generalized inflammatory state, are involved in a great variety of diseases, especially in the degenerative diseases, it's reasonable to consider using glycine/gelatin for almost any chronic problem. (Chicken foot soup has been used in several cultures for a variety of ailments; chicken foot powder has been advocated as a stimulant for spinal cord regeneration--Harry Robertson's method was stopped by the FDA)."
Ray Peat - Gelatin, Stress, Longevity

Harry Robertsons patent:
Patent US4455302 - Medical protein hydrolysate, process of making the same and processes of utilizing the protein hydrolysate to aid in healing traumatized areas

tara

adw

Forum Supporter
Hasn't Glycine been shown to promote and fuel cancer growth ?

burtlancast

ouch

Javalon

Forum Supporter
Can you provide a reference please? I have never seen anything suggesting glycine would cause taurine deficiency or vice versa. I have seen studies about beta alanine and taurine depleting each other but it only happens in very high doses like taking 50g - 60g of each amino for a month.
Looking for a reference for you. Taurine is taken apart by Glyphosate. Google Stephanie Seneff MIT and glyphosate. She is a wonderful resource when it comes to Glyphosate (which is in all of us - Testing has proven this). Glyphosate is ubiquitous and inserts itself into our DNA because it looks a lot like Glycine. There is an extra side chain added to Glyphosate which differentiates it biochemically from Glycine.

L

lollipop

Looking for a reference for you. Taurine is taken apart by Glyphosate. Google Stephanie Seneff MIT and glyphosate. She is a wonderful resource when it comes to Glyphosate (which is in all of us - Testing has proven this). Glyphosate is ubiquitous and inserts itself into our DNA because it looks a lot like Glycine. There is an extra side chain added to Glyphosate which differentiates it biochemically from Glycine.
She is amazing. Her research is solid. The glycine similarity is concerning. @Travis do you know of her research? I listened to an interview with her. Wanted to learn more - on my list :):

Travis

She is amazing. Her research is solid. The glycine similarity is concerning. @Travis do you know of her research? I listened to an interview with her. Wanted to learn more - on my list :):
I had read on or two of her articles: one an the pineal gland and glyphosate, and another dealing with glyphosate and autism.

L

lollipop

I had read on or two of her articles: one an the pineal gland and glyphosate, and another dealing with glyphosate and autism.
Cool. I like the fact that she seems to be having the honest conversation.

jitsmonkey

From a metabolic perspective (histologic, physiologic and such for language purposes there's a cancer cell but at the end of the day its just like all the other cells just different behavior)
there's no such thing as a cancer cell
there's a cell with strong metabolism
and a cell with needy metabolism
all cells love glycine
needy ones even more
The word "addicted" in the title should be a red flag as to the publishers perspective and or understanding.

this is virtually the same faulty logic that leads to the cancer is addicted to sugar nonsense.

Last edited: