steel_reserve

I randomly decided to not eat any wheat. Noticed nothing that day.

The next day:

No morning grog
Morning wood (unusual for me)
No daytime sleepiness
Pooped 3 times that day
Only had to wipe 2 or 3 times
Erections are Enzyte-tier and on time

My scrotum now hangs my balls. (My scrotum normally keeps my balls tight against me.) I always thought scrotum tightness was exclusively a matter of temperature. Now my balls are low even when they are cold.

Previous to this I had zero clue I had a problem with gluten. Constipated my whole life.

I'm looking for ideas on what to try next. I have hypogonadism and a circadian rhythm disorder with Hella day time fatigue.

I've always been rail thin but now my belly is starting to grow straight out. You can't pinch fat. The meat is swelling.

Lost my gall bladder at 36.

Elize

No gallbladder is hard I find. Soy and corn are like gluten with me

jet9

I randomly decided to not eat any wheat. Noticed nothing that day.

The next day:

No morning grog
Morning wood (unusual for me)
No daytime sleepiness
Pooped 3 times that day
Only had to wipe 2 or 3 times
Erections are Enzyte-tier and on time

My scrotum now hangs my balls. (My scrotum normally keeps my balls tight against me.) I always thought scrotum tightness was exclusively a matter of temperature. Now my balls are low even when they are cold.

Previous to this I had zero clue I had a problem with gluten. Constipated my whole life.

I'm looking for ideas on what to try next. I have hypogonadism and a circadian rhythm disorder with Hella day time fatigue.

I've always been rail thin but now my belly is starting to grow straight out. You can't pinch fat. The meat is swelling.

Lost my gall bladder at 36.
what foods do you eat now?

Elize

Use home made Ghee, Lactose free milk, beef, chicken, fish, sweet potato, potato. Starch, low oxalate, steam food low fat and fibre, some lactose free dairy. Blue berries, low histamine,. Eggs, vegetables that doesn't have a reaction for me Low leafy greens. I try to have those I react to in small quantity. Stay away from supplements as much as possible. Use Thyroid meds.

dukesbobby777

I find things improve immensely when I just eliminate starch altogether. Gluten just happens to be one of the worst of them in my case. Acutely it doesn’t seem to cause issues, but eating it everyday and I will get lowered libido and jock itch. What a lovely combination. It obviously irritates my gut and feeds something undesirable down there.

OP
S

steel_reserve

what foods do you eat now?
Meat, cheese, rice based crackers and snacks. Lots of milk, juice, and Pepsi.

The only thing that really concerns me is my belly growing outward. When will it stop?

I don't know if this is related, but recently showered at a pool and there was no hot water. For about 20 minutes after it felt like I was passing a gallstone.

jet9

I find things improve immensely when I just eliminate starch altogether. Gluten just happens to be one of the worst of them in my case. Acutely it doesn’t seem to cause issues, but eating it everyday and I will get lowered libido and jock itch. What a lovely combination. It obviously irritates my gut and feeds something undesirable down there.
I also used to have jock itch when eating wheat and oats, grains are the worst food group for me, tubers are relatively ok though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom