Glutathione

Peata

What are good Peaty ways to increase glutathione without supplementing it? I've read it's our main antioxidant, helps with removing heavy metals and toxins, and metabolizing.

OP
Peata

Peata

Well I just watched the Chris Masterjohn video that Pboy talked about here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2711&p=32671&hilit=glutathione#p32671

At about the 39:28 mark, he says these things will support glutathione status:

adequate protein
un-denatured whey protein for cysteine (RP doesn't like high cysteine I thought)
cartilaginous materials for glycine
b vitamins
magnesium
robust insulin status
robust thyroid status
polyphenol rich foods
selenium, iron, copper, manganese, E, C, coQ10

Listen to Ray Peat's interview about anti-oxidants, where he says basically that anything but diet and vitamins doesn't necessarily do good just because it is "anti-oxidant". The vitamin C found in pills is actually laced with heavy metals and extremely dangerous. Polyphenols are natural estrogen, by the way.

Lore

What are good Peaty ways to increase glutathione without supplementing it? I've read it's our main antioxidant, helps with removing heavy metals and toxins, and metabolizing.
Have you considered the relationship with glutathione & coffee enemas, benefits of coffee enemas?

Here is a link to COFFEE ENEMAS

Lore

Methylene blue
Why would one use a chemical, when a natural product is available, and probably in my cabinet? And doesn't it also have a dye in it? I'm also allergic to "blue food coloring." I'd like to hear your thoughts. Sell me. :think: And, what is it?

update: Methylene blue injection is used to treat methemoglobinemia. This medicine works by converting methemoglobin to a more efficient type of hemoglobin to better carry oxygen throughout the body.

hmm ...

ddjd

Why would one use a chemical, when a natural product is available, and probably in my cabinet? And doesn't it also have a dye in it? I'm also allergic to "blue food coloring." I'd like to hear your thoughts. Sell me. :think: And, what is it?

update: Methylene blue injection is used to treat methemoglobinemia. This medicine works by converting methemoglobin to a more efficient type of hemoglobin to better carry oxygen throughout the body.

hmm ...
you dont know what methylene blue is? bloody hell. use the search bar top right. swivel on it.

Lore

I just did. IMO, I don't know why anyone ... would use a "drug" with side effects, especially when one is trying to diagnose health issues, to begin with.

Why would anyone introduce a "chemical" or foreign chemical, into the human body, that is foreign to the human body? It gives the body something else to do and distract it from healing, what is already wrong or out of sync.

You wrote your statement as if I'm supposed should know this product? That it's the "cure all"? I don't use any pharmaceuticals, ever. There is a source in nature, to do whatever the body needs, we just need to come to know what is in nature and how it works or will help, with all due respect. IMO. :blush:

However, I'd like to hear your thoughts. I'm always open to hear both sides of the debate. Sell me. :think:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals