Glutamine for an life threatening overdose sodium oxybate ("ghb")?

ndn

I am a harm reduction volunteer dealing with people victimized by fake /contaminated drugs. Lately ive been getting people who are taking gbl thinking it's ghb. I know there is some relation to glutamate. I know that ghb is some sort of vital chemical needed for life and that it cant be mixed with alcohol. If someone overdoses on ghb or gbl is there something better than oral glutamine?
2) as a general rule it seems possible that glutamine or glutamate (i don't know the difference ) accelerates aging whereas higher sodium oxybate /"ghb" levels reverse aging. Can someone elaborate. Retired Dr schoen prescribed it and said "evil people " did a smear campaign against it after it aquired a reputation of remitting mental and physical illness as well as remitting hard drug and alcohol addiction

OP
ndn

ndn

Dr joya schoen in Orlando area is retired ...was affiliated with lef foundation but not peat.

dukesbobby777

The only remedy for an overdose of GHB/GBL is ringing the emergency services and speaking to a medical professional. The majority of the time, the overdosed individual will just wake up when the drug gets metabolised from their system, but you never know. So why take the risk.

I just googled 'glutamine' for GHB/GBL overdose and found nothing. Why would would simple amino acid be a remedy for a GHB/GBL drug overdose?

OP
ndn

ndn

If glutamate or glutamine has the opposite effect of sodium oxybate , would it not suffice?
The only remedy for an overdose of GHB/GBL is ringing the emergency services and speaking to a medical professional. The majority of the time, the overdosed individual will just wake up when the drug gets metabolised from their system, but you never know. So why take the risk.

I just googled 'glutamine' for GHB/GBL overdose and found nothing. Why would would simple amino acid be a remedy for a GHB/GBL drug overdose?