Glucocorticoids Antagonize Estrogens By Activation Of Estrogen Sulfotransferase

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Hi, @charlie and @Blossom , I've summoned you more to alert about the situation. In relation to people insulting Ray, if someone didn’t intervene then I did and they ceased insults, if they had continued, I would alert. Now that I know you would like and would be beneficial, I will report. Thanks Blossom and Charlie!

An idea to mitigate attacks and misinformation

Create an anti-peat subforum, where mainly, studies and hypotheses repeated and "unpeaty", that have previously been here: solved, clarified and that have been shown to be incorrect or frail. Be moved there.
If you will put something "anti-peat" in the main forum, then that be something well-founded and not yet clarified, cleared up

What kind of ideas would be moved there? These: Estrogen inhibits the synthesis of fatty acids and their oxidation, and is anti-cancerous. Eating 0.4g of PUFA is bad. Serotonin is the happy hormone. Progesterone is immunosuppressive in a bad way, makes you susceptible to infection. Estrogen is good to give for menopause women. Estriol and Estrone is bad, but estradiol is good even considering they convert in each other etc.

To concretize it or to assess whether it may be necessary, I would recommend a meeting with honorable members
Why concretize it? Because the mining for the gold would be more easily and the information, the message of this forum would not be misrepresented, deturped. Is an countermeasure against trolls

@CLASH I really like your posts, I am waiting for your blog. Members like you, leave it clear that you want, try to transcend Peat's work or considerate his thoughts.
I think Peat said that 1 carb/1 protein/1 fat kcal is the ideal for an health person... I thought it was lampofred who did this great post, but was you! Unpopular Opinion: I Think Some Of Ray's Ideas Are Just Not Helpful And Actually Make Matters Worse
@Waremu I feel best on high carb, like 80- 90%. I think Peat or Haidut said that is good to eat at least 2 carbs/1 protein. Thanks for chiming in
Those are some good suggestions and I am going to think it through a bit. We might be able to get a system going with the help of the community so that we can nip this in the bud. :hattip

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals