Globus sensation remedies?

HLP

Lump in throat. Likely stress related. Any ideas?

Many years ago I had a rock-like knot in my throat that hurt when food passed by itit. It was my thyroid swollen.

Tigertyger

I think during that period, it was either when I went on the Blood Type Diet or went on a grain-free diet, after reading the “ Wheat Belly” book, I don’t remember which one.
Ok thank you! Seems like maybe I should be more strict with grains and see if this improves. I did start a new thyroid glandular around the time i started to notice a lump in my throat when i drink or eat so maybe the switch made my hypothyroid worse. Thank you for your quick reply!

Ok thank you! Seems like maybe I should be more strict with grains and see if this improves. I did start a new thyroid glandular around the time i started to notice a lump in my throat when i drink or eat so maybe the switch made my hypothyroid worse. Thank you for your quick reply!
Mine felt like a rock was stuck in my throat, and food couldn’t get around it, and if I ate something hard it would hurt trying to get around it. It wasn’t like that everyday, but when it would happen and feel like that, it would last for a couple of days, and I would eat better and it would go down. I knew it was my thyroid, and that I needed to lose weight and eat better. I was heavy into vitamins and supplements too, so who knows what was causing it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals