Global Drinking Water Contains As Much Plastic As Eating A Credit Card Per Week

Sativa

Then i guess since Taurine pretty much abolishes the effects of F, along with the countless other Peat-style/themed supplements that counteract F's biological effects, any F that get's through becomes somewhat irrelevant. * shrugs * I don't worry too much...

Last edited:

InChristAlone

Then i guess since Taurine pretty much abolishes the effects of F, along with the countless other Peat-style/themed supplements that counteract F's biological effects, any F that get's through becomes somewhat irrelevant. * shrugs * I don't worry too much...
If I have to drink industrial waste product I don't worry about it either, but the problem is when the manufacturer is claiming 99% when its probably more like 40% especially with gravity filtration.

aquaman

This applies to all water you drink unless you can microfilter away those micro particles. The particles gets picked up even in rain coz they are so tiny and by air and wind. Basically its everywhere at this poont coz its like dust. You’re breathing micro particles in your home aswell from plastic dust. But yeah obviously its different levels depending on many circumstances. sea salt, water and seafood seems to be the things you consume with highest content.

Well that’s shocking!

It’s airborne?!

D

danishispsychic

This world is so polluted. My friend only drinks juice that he juices himself. I might get on that band wagon. I don't even like water anymore.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom