Global Drinking Water Contains As Much Plastic As Eating A Credit Card Per Week

Cirion

This is why I only drink mountain goat urine

They look kinda cool and androgenic... I guess their urine is full of testosterone and stuff...

OP
Beefcake

Beefcake

Does this apply to all water bottles including water in glass from brands such as gerolsteiner, san benedeto etc?

This applies to all water you drink unless you can microfilter away those micro particles. The particles gets picked up even in rain coz they are so tiny and by air and wind. Basically its everywhere at this poont coz its like dust. You’re breathing micro particles in your home aswell from plastic dust. But yeah obviously its different levels depending on many circumstances. sea salt, water and seafood seems to be the things you consume with highest content.

OP
Beefcake

Beefcake

Is there conclusive evidence beyond doubt that this average level of microplastic consumption is anything to worry about?

No one knows at what exposure level this starts to interfere strongly with our biological systems but all the reasearch points that the stuff is toxic and hormone interupting. In the last 20 years we produced more plastic than the rest of the time combined. Imagine the next 20 years if we beat that. Then you likely be consuming 1 credit card per day eventually and it takes 1000 of years to break it down so in our life time we will only se accumilation. Likely we will se the negative effects it will have on us aswell. Besides the longer time goes the more microscopic the plastic dust becomes as it breaks down and that eventually just leads to it being able to enter our blood in larger amounts as larger pieces of microplastics cant enter our blood circulation we just poop them out but the smaller ones will. On top of all the other poisons we are pushing out on top of that like omega 6, @haidut mentioned nitrates, radiation exposure and industrial toxins etc we likely have a huge rise in cancer or hormonal problems. What can we do about this well at least we can educate others and recycle as good as we can and don’t buy plastics. Hopefully we can figure out some way we can clean up the mess we have made on this earth. Same time we will likely mess it up some more while we at it hahaha.

Nice read
The "Global Warming" Is Actually A Cooling And Is Due To Solar EMF Changes
Mentions how corporations are avoiding the toxic waste slander by stoking the fire on global warming. Never personally really believed in global warming as temperaturs need to shift because of many many factors and variables we humans don’t even know how to account for. While we do know how to account for the big corporations releasing all this poisons right here on our planet.

Last edited:

postman

Yeah I only use distilled water for cooking or whenever I drink water (which isn't often anymore) now. Distilled water gets a lot of hate for taking out the minerals, but IMO, nutrition is more about avoiding the bad stuff than it is ingesting the good stuff.
Yeah I agree with this, you are right as you often are. Distilled water is the best. Tastes the best too IMO

CLASH

@ShotTrue
I was half joking but I actually dont drink much water at all. I drink almost entirely juice. Been doing it this way for a bit longer than a year.

yerrag

ShotTrue

Shoulda gone into plastics

@ShotTrue
I was half joking but I actually dont drink much water at all. I drink almost entirely juice. Been doing it this way for a bit longer than a year.
Which juice? A variety?
I sometimes drink milk for water, need to buy a water filter

Gone Peating

No one knows at what exposure level this starts to interfere strongly with our biological systems but all the reasearch points that the stuff is toxic and hormone interupting. In the last 20 years we produced more plastic than the rest of the time combined. Imagine the next 20 years if we beat that. Then you likely be consuming 1 credit card per day eventually and it takes 1000 of years to break it down so in our life time we will only se accumilation. Likely we will se the negative effects it will have on us aswell. Besides the longer time goes the more microscopic the plastic dust becomes as it breaks down and that eventually just leads to it being able to enter our blood in larger amounts as larger pieces of microplastics cant enter our blood circulation we just poop them out but the smaller ones will. On top of all the other poisons we are pushing out on top of that like omega 6, @haidut mentioned nitrates, radiation exposure and industrial toxins etc we likely have a huge rise in cancer or hormonal problems. What can we do about this well at least we can educate others and recycle as good as we can and don’t buy plastics. Hopefully we can figure out some way we can clean up the mess we have made on this earth. Same time we will likely mess it up some more while we at it hahaha.

Nice read
The "Global Warming" Is Actually A Cooling And Is Due To Solar EMF Changes
Mentions how corporations are avoiding the toxic waste slander by stoking the fire on global warming. Never personally really believed in global warming as temperaturs need to shift because of many many factors and variables we humans don’t even know how to account for. While we do know how to account for the big corporations releasing all this poisons right here on our planet.

Thank you

I guess out of all of the theories of why men's testosterone levels and sperm counts have dropped so significantly all over the world, microplastics would seem to be the most reasonable explanation since they are the least common denominator

Sativa

...theories of why men's testosterone levels and sperm counts have dropped...microplastics would seem to be the most reasonable explanation since they are the least common denominator

Don't forget some public tap water contains flouride (great at destroying enzymes etc), traces of pharma drugs & hormones (birth control etc); and diet wise - pufas, synthetic estrogens like BPA, PTFE contamination from Teflon...

ShotTrue

Don't forget some public tap water contains flouride (great at destroying enzymes etc), traces of pharma drugs & hormones (birth control etc); and diet wise - pufas, synthetic estrogens like BPA, PTFE contamination from Teflon...
True. That's why I just bought a Berkey gravity distiller and shower head. Scientists don't know a lot about plastics
Maybe shrooms will help us
Scientists discovered a mushroom that eats plastic, and believe it could clean our landfills.

Gone Peating

Yea and those are only the things we know about lol

Sativa

+1 I have a Berkey filter also for these reasons.
Same, one set of standard white ceramic 'filter elements', and a set of BB9-2 Black purification filter elements... and a metal spigot tap!

InChristAlone

Berkey is not the greatest at removing fluoride. Distillation and reverse osmosis are the standard for fluoride removal.

Sativa

Maybe, but if one hasn't got the kit for distillation/RO, then these add-on filters seem pretty neat...
Berkey PF-2 fluoride filters
The Berkey Fluoride Filter system was designed specially to remove Fluoride, Arsenic V, Pre Oxidized Arsenic IIII and other heavy metals ions known for their toxicity to humans. This PF-2 Fluoride filters are the most powerful Fluoride filters on the market today and they will remove 99,99999% of Fluoride and Arsenic from any water source.

InChristAlone

I'd like to see independent water testing before trusting any filter that says 99% removal of all fluoride (and some have been posted by customers, they revealed pretty lousy results). I've looked up even reverse osmosis and even that can only get less 60% or something like that I can't remember but it is one of the hardest things to remove from water. That is the industrial waste product they add. Not the natural fluoride mineral.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom