Gladiator song makes me transcend : What hormone is ?

Mr Joe

Some songs (in particular Honor Him from the movie Gladiator or other Hans Zimmer songs) have the capacity of making me "high", like a bit of euphoria, a sensation of freedom, some transcend sensation. I feel disconnected, same feeling that I had when I was use to pray with hard convictions. Is it dopamine ? Is it what Dr. Peat would describe as euphoria ?

Help appreciated friends !

OP
Mr Joe

Mr Joe

Blood memory
Blood memory ?

I'm asking that because I was searching what hormones are impacted during music excitation and I've found that :

"Music stimulates oxytocin – a hormone related to positive, happy feelings. In a recent study, it was found that singing for half an hour significantly increased oxytocin levels, with amateur singers feeling more elated and energetic after the session. Oxytocin is also doted as the ‘love’ hormone, since it plays a role in building empathy and trust. This makes music a powerful tool for social connection and bonding."

Also some are mentionning that music elevate serotonin. I'd be happy to know "Peatarians" view on that !

Jam

Yes, both pieces posted give me euphoria, even though I have never heard them before. Feels like dopamine and oxytocin with the calmer songs, and dopamine/oxytocin + adrenaline, if that's even possible, for something like the Woodpecker from Mars by Faith No More, one that invariably gives me literal goosebumps every time I hear it:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvMvhAIF9ZE

OP
Mr Joe

Mr Joe

I've found a thread about @haidut concerning oxytocin. So seem's like "high transend" effect from music like that is somewhere else or just maybe it could be that when dopamine is raising along with serotonin and oxytocin it helps the body to enjoy "pleasure" without troubling the metabolism ? A bit like when someone in good health have sex, prolactin is released but dopamine permit to prolactin to go back to normal levels quick ?

TheCalciumCad

You likely shifted your vibration (energy, consciousness) from a lower field to a much higher temporary state which will likely feel like relief (stress reduction). Great film scores like you mentioned are extremely powerful and 'high vibration' which could achieve temporary states of bliss/joy.

AndrogenicJB

Some songs (in particular Honor Him from the movie Gladiator or other Hans Zimmer songs) have the capacity of making me "high", like a bit of euphoria, a sensation of freedom, some transcend sensation. I feel disconnected, same feeling that I had when I was use to pray with hard convictions. Is it dopamine ? Is it what Dr. Peat would describe as euphoria ?

I'm exactly the same

AdoTintor

whatever it is it would be great if @haidut could bottle it up and add in a re-uptake inhibitor to prolong the sensation.

OP
Mr Joe

Mr Joe

You likely shifted your vibration (energy, consciousness) from a lower field to a much higher temporary state which will likely feel like relief (stress reduction). Great film scores like you mentioned are extremely powerful and 'high vibration' which could achieve temporary states of bliss/joy.
When you say "stress reduction", does it mean that listening music with constant dopamine is acting a bit like Lisuride, Metergoline or any other dopamine agonist ?

whatever it is it would be great if @haidut could bottle it up and add in a re-uptake inhibitor to prolong the sensation.
Ahahah I tried once on my rat Lisuride + Cofee + Beautiful sun + Gladiator theme : The rat said that it was like feeling what paradise means.

Yes, both pieces posted give me euphoria, even though I have never heard them before. Feels like dopamine and oxytocin with the calmer songs, and dopamine/oxytocin + adrenaline, if that's even possible, for something like the Woodpecker from Mars by Faith No More, one that invariably gives me literal goosebumps every time I hear it:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvMvhAIF9ZE

Dude. That song, much less that whole album. Epic.

TheCalciumCad

When you say "stress reduction", does it mean that listening music with constant dopamine is acting a bit like Lisuride, Metergoline or any other dopamine agonist ?
Chemicals are manipulating hormones on the physical level vs music which is probably having an effect on an emotional level which is more upstream. The higher your base level of consciousness the less you respond to stress in general so thats why I assume its a stress relief if you were coming from a lower state.
I remember also someone posting here something about "alpha waves" in the brain responsable for "brain relaxation". It wonder if some harmonics in songs can impact these waves and play that role.
High frequency music like for example will actually increase testosterone (dopamine usually goes up with testosterone).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MPRbX7ACh8

Last edited:

ddjd

dopamine

Gladiator was a masterpiece, this scene is what transcends me:

View: https://youtu.be/X5tM3FOjTZc

Do you have any insight on the subject of Solo Time Travel (STT) specifically going BACK?
This has been my current obsession.
After inspiration struck, but before seeking out any outside information, I have dwelt on possible methods for such an endeavor. I will share my battle plan after I read that of a few others.

To the mod in charge of approving this post- I'm still in this stage of forum membership, dear non-mod reader-: I come in the spirit of selfless collaboration, so please approve of this post.

JamesGatz

Do you have any insight on the subject of Solo Time Travel (STT) specifically going BACK?
This has been my current obsession.
After inspiration struck, but before seeking out any outside information, I have dwelt on possible methods for such an endeavor. I will share my battle plan after I read that of a few others.

To the mod in charge of approving this post- I'm still in this stage of forum membership, dear non-mod reader-: I come in the spirit of selfless collaboration, so please approve of this post.
Time traveling backwards? I can't say I know too much about it

I know they say the faster you travel the slower time goes - and they say if you manage to travel at the speed of light time would stop/go really slow but they also say mass can't travel at the speed of light

But this all depends on if you believe in the laws of Physics/gravity, etc.

Personally I believe - all of our history/science books are filled with FM's/elitists all serving their agenda and they're inclined to lie about absolutely everything so why would anything in our science/history books be true as well?

Gravity has never been proven to exist for example, yet we have so many other theories, formulas that are based on gravity existing

Einstein was not only a Freemason but also a fraudster so I would say it is likely he could be wrong/lying about everything to serve the FM agenda

I only believe about this physical world what I can experiment and confirm with my own eyes so pertaining to a subject like time travel I'm sure it could be possible but I would have no idea where to start - the speed of light theory always sounded like BS to me though personally

Last edited:
> definitely agree on Speed of Light, I always thought of it as an order to ***t up backed by 10,000 lbs. of incomprehensible, postmarked "literature".
And of course the layman's expectation of going back in time would be dashed if he couldn't take back with him his hard earned advance knowledge... The gambler in me says it would be worth a shot, though the only scenario I can imagine involves being approached by a superior being and offered a free ride as a form of payment for completing a task only a mortal could do (perhaps this is a serotonergic daydream), jesus christ on the cross comes to mind here and I can only imagine what he was holding back in his interviews shortly before and right after his crucifixion.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals