Giving Out Organic Orange Peel Marmalade For FREE

OP
noordinary

noordinary

@Amazoniac
<- #foreheadgalore
on a side note: if someone is planning to robe me: folks don't forget to grab a server from the garage (big black box with many little lights on it like a christmas tree), all the high definition security cameras are connected to it. And please consider that I was Counter Strike champion on campus in college among girls and boys, as well as voted "most promising" graduating hunter course at the Kenmore shouting range LOL (all true)
and hurry up dudes, one kind person already got some marmalade of my hands, so it is going (I wanna say fast, but that's not true) and I'm moving everything to AWS from my home servers

Last edited:

Amazoniac

Consider putting a countdown so that people panic and don't have much to think but go for it.

Anyway, just promise me that if you ever manufacture a babyzord in conjunction with a Russian guru, you'll name her Anastasia. It's a very nice name. She's going to grow up being independent since it's all there. On the other hand she'll be impassive since her name can be confused with.. dull. Valeria and Alexandra both have their male respectives, so there must be better options out there. Valentina is another good name, but braveness reminds me of a warrior with a metallic armor; same for Barbara. There are ones that you have to avoid to prevent extracontinental school bully, such as Viktoriya, Yulia, Yelena, Katya; professors will hesitate or stutter and her confidence will be crushed. Avtonoma is pretty ..bizarre, there will be bully even in adulthood and it's justified. Anna is very good and cute, Nina as well: excellent options. I know a Nadia, she's adorable but the name reminds me of the snake. Natasha is a semi-strip club magnet, whether that's good or bad is up to debate; I would opt for Natalia instead, which is solid and classic. Tamara, I'm afraid Davezord or Travisord would literally eat her. Sophia is ok. Polina is cute. Lyuba, we have one here, but sounds like a snail name. Now a toast to a report by Pompadour! Meet you at raypeatforums.org

Last edited:
OP
noordinary

noordinary

Consider putting a countdown so that people panic and don't have much to think but go for it.

Anyway, just promise me that if you ever manufacture a babyzord in conjunction with a Russian guru, you'll name her Anastasia. It's a very nice name. She's going to grow up being independent since it's all there. On the other hand she'll be impassive since her name can be confused with.. dull. Valeria and Alexandra both have their male respectives, so there must be better options out there. Valentina is another good name, but braveness reminds me of a warrior with a metallic armor; same for Barbara. There are ones that you have to avoid to prevent extracontinental school bully, such as Viktoriya, Yulia, Yelena, Katya; professors will hesitate or stutter and her confidence will be crushed. Avtonoma is pretty ..bizarre, there will be bully even in adulthood and it's justified. Anna is very good and cute, Nina as well: excellent options. I know a Nadia, she's adorable but the name reminds me of the snake. Natasha is a semi-strip club magnet, whether that's good or bad is up to debate; I would opt for Natalia instead, which is solid and classic. Tamara, I'm afraid Davezord or Travisord would literally eat her. Sophia is ok. Polina is cute. Lyuba, we have one here, but sounds like a snail name. Now a toast to a report by Pompadour! Meet you at raypeatforums.org
Jasmine it is

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom