Giving Out Organic Orange Peel Marmalade For FREE

noordinary

Citrus season is upon us and I'm consuming tons of oranges and making tons of marmalade.
I can't eat that much myself, I already supplied all my friends (and starting to suspect they are looking for polite ways to not take it), my family lives on the other side of the globe and
apparently Hopelink doesn't except home made canned foods! (wtf! no marmalade for homeless people)
Here are the details:
- made out of peel of organic oranges Deer Creek Ranch (absolutely best citrus i ever tasted in US)
here is the link to their web site, scroll down to read how their oranges are processed to Simply Brushed part
http://www.deercreekheightsranch.com
- C&H pure cane sugar
- cooked in Pyrex Vision amber glass casserole
- packed in Ball glass jars

Now to the tricky part: to be honest i can't say that I'm very good (or even good for that matter) at making marmalade, sometimes it turns out better than other times... that is not the reason I'm giving it out though! LOL

Anyways, if you are interested (and I'm repeating its FREE I will not accept anything in exchange) let me know.
You can pick several jars in downtown Kirkland, WA

L

lollipop

What a sweet offer! Hope someone takes you up on it.

What a great resource for oranges!!! And lemons!!! Now you have me excited :):

You’d get more demand if you sold them. It’s depressing, I know.

OP
noordinary

noordinary

OP
noordinary

noordinary

What a sweet offer! Hope someone takes you up on it.

What a great resource for oranges!!! And lemons!!! Now you have me excited :):
Their citrus are sold under Buck Brand in stores, and are the most delicious especially their heirloom varieties!

OP
noordinary

noordinary

You’d get more demand if you sold them. It’s depressing, I know.
Omg @Such_Saturation you were right: all is lost for humanity! LOL
People asking if I could ship it and even offering to "pay you a bit for the trouble".

Anyways I can always put on a bikini and stand next to WholeFoods entrance and finally maybe! give it out for free LOL jk

Dhair

People asking if I could ship it and even offering to "pay you a bit for the trouble".

Anyways I can always put on a bikini and stand next to WholeFoods entrance and finally maybe! give it out for free LOL jk
I'm confused. Are you offering to ship it too or no?

OP
noordinary

noordinary

OP
noordinary

noordinary

And just to clarify: i will NOT be wearing a bikini when someone will be picking it up in Kirkland, WA !
#allthelols

Amazoniac

But that's not a lost humanity, it's the opposite: they want to do something in exchange/compensate you otherwise they don't feel like deserving. Lost humanity is invading your home, stealing your marmalade, your bikini and painting a L on your forehead while you're sleeping.

OP
noordinary

noordinary

But that's not a lost humanity, it's the opposite: they want to do something in exchange/compensate you otherwise they don't feel like deserving. Lost humanity is invading your home, stealing your marmalade, your bikini and painting a L on your forehead while you're sleeping.
Well, I don't mind somebody stealing marmalade from me (cause i'm giving it away hahaha), won't even be bothered by an L on my forehead: if someone is painting on my forehead and I'm still asleep aka 2 yo deep sleep, I don't mind, i even don't care if the bikini got stolen, just leave anything with GORE-TEX on it - it's Seattle winter baby! LOL

Amazoniac

Well, I don't mind somebody stealing marmalade from me (cause i'm giving it away hahaha), won't even be bothered by an L on my forehead: if someone is painting on my forehead and I'm still asleep aka 2 yo deep sleep, I don't mind, i even don't care if the bikini got stolen, just leave anything with GORE-TEX on it - it's Seattle winter baby! LOL
I can tell by your looks why you're not worried by someone painting the L..

People can’t assign value to something unless the price tag reassures them that it has one. It’s a form of weakness, psychological auto-pilot.

Amazoniac

People can’t assign value to something unless the price tag reassures them that it has one. It’s a form of weakness, psychological auto-pilot.
GLJRLJ, it's not the case here at all. If she offered free money with context instead, people would be disinterested or compelled to offer something in retribution the same way.

GLJRLJ, it's not the case here at all. If she offered free money with context instead, people would be disinterested or compelled to offer something in retribution the same way.
But you’ll never know who doesnt take interest...

OP
noordinary

noordinary

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom