(GIVEAWAY) December 2015 Plus $40 Jackpot

healthnatura

This month's drawing is here! The prize is going to be a pre release of my Simply Progesterone serum as well the $40 jackpot.

Prize: 4 bottles of Simply Progesterone 1oz.
Jackpot goes to the drawing winner who also places an order during the drawing. Same rules as last month, see that post for further details.

Simply Progesterone is a very simple blend of 3 ingredients, progesterone (3 mg/drop), mixed tocopherols (from our Whole E product) and MCT oil. What makes this product different is the process to fully dissolve the progesterone in the base making a clear amber liquid. Milky or white products indicate that the progesterone isn't dissolved but has larger particles suspended in rather than dissolved in the base leaving less of the progesterone available for absorption.

I'll be lising this product on healthnatura.com in the comming weeks and will retial for $32.98

Specifications:
Size: 1 oz squeeze bottle with controlled dose dropper insert.
Dose: 3 mg per drop
Drops per bottle: 1015
Price: $32.98

Wholesale pricing available to qualified businesses.

Click Here To Enter Giveaway!

treelady

I'm definitely interested. Progest-e has changed. It gives me edema now and it no longer muscle tests good. It seems to have a fishy taste and has creamy colored streaks in it. I have epilepsy and I need progesterone so I am looking for a replacement.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
You can start entering at midnight tonight, entry closes on the 6th at noon.

Click Here To Enter Giveaway!

:hattip

Charlie said:
post 108281 ....if you do not complete the entries correctly, they will be invalidated immediately. I will not message you and try to get it right because that has been taking too much time.

Example, for the "link sharing" please do not put "FaceBook", instead put the full link so that we can easily verify that you shared the link.

Another example, if you said that you posted in the giveaway topic, but have not, I will invalidate that entry. I do not like having to do this, but the extra work with chasing down those who did not complete the task is too much when it was your responsibility to get it right. :D

Last edited:
J

jb116

Congrats on the new product Dr Kassner, sounds just as high quality as your E. :)

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
:bump2

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Last edited:

CoolTweetPete

Thank you Dr. Kassner! Great products!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

There was no Jackpot winner for December so it will roll over to next month and increase from $40 to $50!

Next month will be an a la carte drawing where you can select from a list of prize options! These will be announced at the time of the drawing announcement.

I look forward to your participation!