GIRLS Or Guys I Need Urgent HELP MORNING AFTER PILL

Luckytype

Most guys that I know are DAMN worried about not getting someone pregnant because the woman in most cases will: a) not take the pill, b) nor the plan B pill and c) get convinced to keep the child. Now all of a sudden what was supposed to be a bit of casual fun turns into a whole lot of financial and moral obligations that last a minimum of 18 years. Not cool.

During my casual flings I was way more worried about the potential risk of pregnancy than her, and I never assumed that she was on BC, in fact I explicitly asked about it. When it turned out she wasn't, I did my part to prevent it. Trust me, if there was a safe birth control pill for men that did not reduce the satisfaction of sex like a condom does, I would be on that as well. It's only fair that both sides have control over their fertility when they want to.

I hear this. I cant even begin to tell you in my younger years even with girls that were on birth control AND using the withdrawl method how many times the "my life is over" feeling hit me. Even with girlfriends on the pill and withdrawl. Good grief.

Probably a testament to anti-children I am for myself.

dand

Yes this is right, you need protection if this is not your regular bf anyway! I do not even speak of deseases, there is somehting else, much less known. It's a "job" for your body to adapt, as we are not meant to change partners: Our flora is very personal, and regular partners just adapt one to the other, and this adaptation cannot be done often without being a burden to the body.

If you say nothing, of course they think you are on the pill... Though a lot of guys are more than careful and ask. Well, just misunderstanding when bodies do not want to "talk with the head"...

Can you provide any references here to your comments about adaptation of flora? Or at least something ? Seems like speculation

x-ray peat

Yes this is right, you need protection if this is not your regular bf anyway! I do not even speak of deseases, there is somehting else, much less known. It's a "job" for your body to adapt, as we are not meant to change partners: Our flora is very personal, and regular partners just adapt one to the other, and this adaptation cannot be done often without being a burden to the body.
Very interesting. IIRC there was some discussion on another thread about a Dentist (xylitol doc) who said that we share the same mouth bacteria with the people we live with, and you need to be careful not too catch other people's flora by sharing food or kissing around. So what your saying makes sense to me. Also there is the issue with the woman ending up with too many stray DNA strands from multiple partners.

LUH 3417

Very interesting. IIRC there was some discussion on another thread about a Dentist (xylitol doc) who said that we share the same mouth bacteria with the people we live with, and you need to be careful not too catch other people's flora by sharing food or kissing around. So what your saying makes sense to me. Also there is the issue with the woman ending up with too many stray DNA strands from multiple partners.
Pretty sure the DNA myth has been disproven and is from snopes.com.

LUH 3417

Just another patriarchal propagation of men stinging women with their genes.

x-ray peat

Pretty sure the DNA myth has been disproven and is from snopes.com.
edit: Yeah I think your right

but in my experience Snopes is the biggest bunch of bs around. There is no conspiracy or alt news they would agree with.
Im sure they say vaccines are great for you

Last edited:

x-ray peat

Just another patriarchal propagation of men stinging women with their genes.
Ive also heard that women get a lot of benefit in terms of health from our sperm so its not all bad. of course this could be bs too

OP
M

Marie2000

Guys thanks to all of you for your time and your answers. I took the pill and as expected I am feeling this gloomy feeling, sadness with no reason. My face looks inflamed too and just the regular strogen symptoms. I have also sudden flu like symptoms as well as extreme tyredness. With positivity and a few weeks of Peating Ill get over it with :)

schultz

Guys thanks to all of you for your time and your answers. I took the pill and as expected I am feeling this gloomy feeling, sadness with no reason. My face looks inflamed too and just the regular strogen symptoms. I have also sudden flu like symptoms as well as extreme tyredness. With positivity and a few weeks of Peating Ill get over it with :)

Keep us updated. I am interested in seeing your reaction to the drug. BTW what did you end up taking? A progestin?

Hopefully the negative symptoms subside quickly.

OP
M

Marie2000

I took ella-one, yesterday I felt extremely drowsy and runny nose the whole day as well as general unwell feeling. Moodwise I feel like less joyous than regular but also more calmed kinda weird to be honest. Id say I feel grounded and focus but with a gloomy and sad touch. Also a abit emotional and needy haha

biggirlkisss

you should get tested also for Trichomoniasis, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea. stds usually come in packs. that and just move forward after this with your health.

LUH 3417

you should get tested also for Trichomoniasis, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea. stds usually come in packs. that and just move forward after this with your health.
STDs and most other diseases only thrive in an already weakened organism.

biggirlkisss

yes that is why some are asymptomatic but the antibiotics are lesser of two evils and if you do have and the numbers are higher the most people say from cdc make sure you retest. They don't test for Trichomoniasis in men or the test is not accurate at all for men I can't remember either way. That's not right.

Xisca

I have also sudden flu like symptoms as well as extreme tyredness.
Dehydration tightening nerves. Drink water with "meant for sport" electrolytes? Have you been peeing more often?
Help your liver clear all this, like for example some mini liver flush. Take a first thing morning orange juice or lemon, with olive oil. The quantity you can without being put of. Shake it well and glou glou! No fat for dinner, and malic acid can be good at dinner, or/and take in the evening stewed apples with cinnamon.
Estrogens need to be flushed by liver.

Xisca

Very interesting. IIRC there was some discussion on another thread about a Dentist (xylitol doc) who said that we share the same mouth bacteria with the people we live with, and you need to be careful not too catch other people's flora by sharing food or kissing around. So what your saying makes sense to me.
Yes this is the same... We have some symbiosis and we need to not disrupt this too much.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals