GIRLS Or Guys I Need Urgent HELP MORNING AFTER PILL

Marie2000

1. I am 20 years old female. Yesterday night I had unprotected sex. Apparently my friend assumed I was in the pill ''as all woman normally are''. Since he was so confident I thought he would use the pullout method but he did not. Now I am worried and I have no clue what to do. The morning after pill is terrible and I feel will put down all the hard work and progress iv gained through this 2 years peating *very recently ago, perhaps two months, have I finally reached a somewhat balance. If anybody knows what could I do to prevent any possibilities of a pregnancy I would be grateful if you could tell me.
PS: By the way it seems I am somewhat trying to loose blame but I am aware that I am as responsible as him.

Waynish

What part of the cycle are you on? Based on all this hormone knowledge you think they'd have a progesterone pill - but even Ray Peat says not to count on progesterone as an effective plan B. I don't think regular plan B can put you back two years - could put you back about a month I guess if you manage it.

Luckytype

Well the reality here is if you arent tracking your morning temps and have no idea when you ovulated assuming you ovulate normally and regularly then the two of you are rolling a dice.

You can potentially be set back a short time(maybe not long at all) or you can run the risk of pregnancy.

The effects of Levo(assuming youre using it) can be found online, the tough part is not even knowing how you will respond or even having a "best closest guess" if you were on say a strong birth control pill.

A friend of mine was with a girl and they decided to purchase it after a drunken night. As far as what he told me she had cramping slightly more than her regular cycle and shortly after that was fine.

Weigh the options between worst case a couple months vs a child.

Respectfully as a male, your friend is disrespectful and rude. Two to tango but rolling that dice without asking for safeties sake on the male side of things(if you catch my drift) is a douche move.

Edit: not to scare you but you should decide soon. Best of luck

schultz

I vote have the baby! Kids are great!! It'll be the best decision you ever make... unless you have more kids, in which case it will be tied. Of course I would recommend you marry the gentleman if this is your plan.

If you're not fond of my plan then you'll need to abort. Non of the EC pills are particularly healthy, but if you make the decision to use one, you're going to have to accept it and not beat yourself up for the health problems it may cause.

If you were in a committed relationship (which I personally think you should be if you're having sex) you could experiment with large vaginal progesterone doses, but if you're 100% not wanting a child then I think it would be irresponsible to try this as it might not work and then you'd still have to abort.

OP
M

Marie2000

Thank you for all quick answers guys, I really appreciate it. Im on day 19 aproximately. I have been strogen dominant for long *probably still am* have struggle with insulin problems which I have finally somehow balanced (lean pcos due to anorexia during my teens) :/ I am very scared of the potencial effects of the plan B pill. And I understand... thank for pointing it out, since it does sound douchy. Next time I will also be catious. I have explained the situation to him, and he has offered to buy the pill. I guess all there is left is to take high doses of vitamin e and carrot salad to minimise the strogen effects. I wonder tho too, since I react very badly to progesterone supplements (they give me strogen symptoms) would that help as a kind of pill?

OP
M

Marie2000

I didnt see your response Schultz :) Honestly It would be great if I could have the baby, I am scared though (socially wise babies are not welcomed or seen with good eyes at my age), Im in university too which would make it hard,,, and well my parents, what would they think. also the guy is not my bf sadly and it was an spontaneous thing but at least beutiful :) I will take the pill tonight a little bit against my will and common sense... but I guess next time I will be more attentive to this details and respect myself more demanding the guy to wear protection.

Xisca

Yes this is right, you need protection if this is not your regular bf anyway! I do not even speak of deseases, there is somehting else, much less known. It's a "job" for your body to adapt, as we are not meant to change partners: Our flora is very personal, and regular partners just adapt one to the other, and this adaptation cannot be done often without being a burden to the body.

If you say nothing, of course they think you are on the pill... Though a lot of guys are more than careful and ask. Well, just misunderstanding when bodies do not want to "talk with the head"...

I vote have the baby! Kids are great!! It'll be the best decision you ever make... unless you have more kids, in which case it will be tied. Of course I would recommend you marry the gentleman if this is your plan.

Lol! She wanted to have casual sex with a guy she was attracted to, not plan on starting a family at 20 years old, for God's sake. I don't think having kids even entered her mind and you suggest she 'have the baby'. I'm frankly amazed.

"Marry him" hahaha...Damn, I'm sorry, this is too good. :rollingred

OP
M

Marie2000

well honestly I actually took the advice from Peat of having a spontaneous thing with somebody. I am a somewhat shy person so this was a kind of break your boundaries type of thing.We talked for hours, I hadnt been with another guy since my ex so I felt kind of like a virign again hahah and its true I dont know what crossed my mind not asking for protection, it was just very sudden I dont know how to explain it, but definitely one of the best experiences I have had so far with someone, bonding wise and its probably due to my dopamine being a bit more stable. I was truly able to connect, to ´´love´´ even though I dont even know him that much x) we coul say we really connected. it sounds a bit crazy but it was a worth experience with not so great consequences... btw I did not know the pill was so common, I do not have that much experience in this area still , Im 20, but I guss next time Ill specify. and the lesson is learnt. Thank you to all of you for your answers :)

schultz

but I guess next time I will be more attentive to this details and respect myself more demanding the guy to wear protection.

I'm glad you had a good experience. I was being a bit funny with my "have the baby" comment but also using the humour to bring up a point without trying to sound mean and judgmental. As a woman you need to be careful because guys don't give much thought to birth control. I can't believe he "assumed" you were on birth control. I have a 4 year old daughter and if some guy did this to her when she's your age I would be quite angry (anyone who has children would understand). If my son did this to a girl I would be very angry, but hopefully I raise him to be mindful of such things.

Lol! She wanted to have casual sex with a guy she was attracted to, not plan on starting a family at 20 years old, for God's sake.

Well, believe it or not, sex is how babies are made. If you want to have casual sex and not have babies you better make damn sure you are protected.

I don't think having kids even entered her mind

Again, sex is how babies are made. You need to consider this and have it on your mind if you want to be sexually active. As a woman you need to be even more careful. Most guys will seize any opportunity to have sex and they don't worry about the consequences because they don't have to deal with it after-the-fact. There are other sexual activities people can do.

"Marry him" hahaha...Damn, I'm sorry, this is too good. :rollingred

I said marry him IF she was going to keep the baby. Kids deserve both parents.

LUH 3417

I'm glad you had a good experience. I was being a bit funny with my "have the baby" comment but also using the humour to bring up a point without trying to sound mean and judgmental. As a woman you need to be careful because guys don't give much thought to birth control. I can't believe he "assumed" you were on birth control. I have a 4 year old daughter and if some guy did this to her when she's your age I would be quite angry (anyone who has children would understand). If my son did this to a girl I would be very angry, but hopefully I raise him to be mindful of such things.

Well, believe it or not, sex is how babies are made. If you want to have casual sex and not have babies you better make damn sure you are protected.

Again, sex is how babies are made. You need to consider this and have it on your mind if you want to be sexually active. As a woman you need to be even more careful. Most guys will seize any opportunity to have sex and they don't worry about the consequences because they don't have to deal with it after-the-fact. There are other sexual activities people can do.

I said marry him IF she was going to keep the baby. Kids deserve both parents.
@schultz i found your practical advice well meaning. Raising children sure does teach people a lot about being human.

@Carla you can download a period tracker app and study the menstrual cycle to learn about how your physical manifestations relate to where you are cyclically.

does the withdrawal method really effective?

whats the chances of precum reaching the female egg?

T

tca300

If during sex your cervical mucus was a white milky color then you are fine, but if it was clear ( raw egg white like ) then you should assume pregnancy is likely, unless said guy likes his PUFA`s and or regular hot tub visits, then you are probably ok.

LUH 3417

If during sex your cervical mucus was a white milky color then you are fine, but if it was clear ( raw egg white like ) then you should assume pregnancy is likely, unless said guy likes his PUFA`s and or regular hot tub visits, then you are probably ok.
Women with estrogen dominance typically do not produce thick and creamy cercival mucous though, so the consistency is not always the most reliable indicator if one is experiencing a hormonal imbalance for the get go.

LUH 3417

well honestly I actually took the advice from Peat of having a spontaneous thing with somebody. I am a somewhat shy person so this was a kind of break your boundaries type of thing.We talked for hours, I hadnt been with another guy since my ex so I felt kind of like a virign again hahah and its true I dont know what crossed my mind not asking for protection, it was just very sudden I dont know how to explain it, but definitely one of the best experiences I have had so far with someone, bonding wise and its probably due to my dopamine being a bit more stable. I was truly able to connect, to ´´love´´ even though I dont even know him that much x) we coul say we really connected. it sounds a bit crazy but it was a worth experience with not so great consequences... btw I did not know the pill was so common, I do not have that much experience in this area still , Im 20, but I guss next time Ill specify. and the lesson is learnt. Thank you to all of you for your answers :)
If you do get pregnant and decide to keep the baby then it’s really reassuring to know the act was one of love and connection and that you have a love child growing inside you. :)

Most guys will seize any opportunity to have sex and they don't worry about the consequences because they don't have to deal with it after-the-fact.

Most guys that I know are DAMN worried about not getting someone pregnant because the woman in most cases will: a) not take the pill, b) nor the plan B pill and c) get convinced to keep the child. Now all of a sudden what was supposed to be a bit of casual fun turns into a whole lot of financial and moral obligations that last a minimum of 18 years. Not cool.

During my casual flings I was way more worried about the potential risk of pregnancy than her, and I never assumed that she was on BC, in fact I explicitly asked about it. When it turned out she wasn't, I did my part to prevent it. Trust me, if there was a safe birth control pill for men that did not reduce the satisfaction of sex like a condom does, I would be on that as well. It's only fair that both sides have control over their fertility when they want to.

LUH 3417

Most guys that I know are DAMN worried about not getting someone pregnant because the woman in most cases will: a) not take the pill, b) nor the plan B pill and c) get convinced to keep the child. Now all of a sudden what was supposed to be a bit of casual fun turns into a whole lot of financial and moral obligations that last a minimum of 18 years. Not cool.

During my casual flings I was way more worried about the potential risk of pregnancy than her, and I never assumed that she was on BC, in fact I explicitly asked about it. When it turned out she wasn't, I did my part to prevent it. Trust me, if there was a safe birth control pill for men that did not reduce the satisfaction of sex like a condom does, I would be on that as well. It's only fair that both sides have control over their fertility when they want to.
If she is pregnant, her body will experience a surge of progesterone, which I image was her intention two years ago when she began peating. Problem solved.

Waynish

Indeed, the absence of these thoughts says something about the quality of man / how often he is given the opportunity to have sex.

Syncopated

1. I am 20 years old female. Yesterday night I had unprotected sex. Apparently my friend assumed I was in the pill ''as all woman normally are''. Since he was so confident I thought he would use the pullout method but he did not. Now I am worried and I have no clue what to do. The morning after pill is terrible and I feel will put down all the hard work and progress iv gained through this 2 years peating *very recently ago, perhaps two months, have I finally reached a somewhat balance. If anybody knows what could I do to prevent any possibilities of a pregnancy I would be grateful if you could tell me.
PS: By the way it seems I am somewhat trying to loose blame but I am aware that I am as responsible as him.
Topical penny royal jelly applied to the cervix. Use a needless syringe tube. Lemon juice douches.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals