Girl Heals SEVERE Acne In 6-12 Months With Diet And Lifestyle Only

Lolinaa

Thanks for that, Travis.
Reminds me of the pseudo-hermaphrodite studies that made the inference that androgens and later androgen-receptors were the cause of hair loss (or lack thereof).

However I think there are many (perhaps the majority) of individuals with robust androgen sensitivity that do not suffer from acne. If the quality and quantity of the sebum plays a role in the pathogensis of acne, it would stand to reason that inhibiting sebum production (through mechanisms of antiandrogens) would therefore "treat" acne-- but at a considerable cost to the individual. A similar effect could be achieved by inhibiting the effects of natural retinoids but, again, I think you and I agree that that is not a reasonable solution for most individuals. But that's a decision each informed person should be allowed to make for them self.

You made some very good points on this subject about oxydative stress. Really great information and way of thinking. Did you find a final solution?

baccheion

Lolinaa

I wonder what would happen if dairy were consumed with enzymes (lactase, etc). More iodine suggests adding selenium. 1.2 mg is nothing. Some take 12.5-100 mg/day.

Its a shame cronometer doesn’t show how much iodine we have. While am happy with the Peat's diet having great skin is very important for me too.

baccheion

Its a shame cronometer doesn’t show how much iodine we have. While am happy with the Peat's diet having great skin is very important for me too.
After the initial 90-180 period, iodine protocol tends to result in clearer skin and eyes; fuller breasts, less cellulite, more stabilized energy levels, better sleep, etc. The necessary companion nutrients also improve skin quality. It seems like a great stack for women. Best done under doctor supervision and with the recommended tests.

Runenight201

In my experience acne is tightly correlated with consumption of inappropriate, inproperly digested foods, which lead to bacterial overgrowth in the stomach, bloat, and inflammation.

A high starch diet was terrible for my skin (and so many other things as well). A diet heavier on the eggs, meat, saturated fat, and dairy practically resolves my skin issues, as the large amount of starch particles were no longer wreaking havoc on my stomach. Mistakes in my diet leads to huge cystic acne, thankfully mostly on my back but if it gets really bad it will extend to my face as well. Including coffee/tea helps a lot with skin smoothness as well.

I think dairy is problematic when consuming heavy grains, as the mixture of the two probably promotes indigestion, bloat, and inflammation. Also I’ve found a huge difference between A1 and A2 dairy, and strictly consume whole A2 now, in limited quantities. I also enjoy normal cheap block cheese in my eggs or to much on with my coffee and cream + sugar

I think for those with heavy food sensitivities, who seemingly react to everything, a diet heavier in the saturated fats, eggs, coffee, dairy, and fruits could alleviate many concerns.

There is no doubt though that acne can solely be cured through diet and lifestyle, and just like many other outer physical markers (hair/nail quantity and quality), is an important marker for health.

ShotTrue

I don’t get acne from regular Kroger dairy (probably lucky I have good digestion of this) but things with chemicals like soda will give me acne.

baccheion

I don’t get acne from regular Kroger dairy (probably lucky I have good digestion of this) but things with chemicals like soda will give me acne.
Raw milk is said to also include probiotics and enzymes. I'm curious what would happen if you took digestive enzymes (especially lactase) and probiotics when consuming (quality/organic/grass-fed whole) milk. It could even be the exact enzymes and strains present in raw milk. That is, maybe something in real milk missing from regular milk leads to issues that normally wouldn't exist.

It's been said that issues after milk consumption are more related to slowed/impaired digestion than hormones present.

Last edited:

ShotTrue

Raw milk is said to also include probiotics and enzymes. I'm curious what would happen if you took digestive enzymes (especially lactase) and probiotics when consuming (quality/organic/grass-fed whole) milk.
Why would I take them?
Or are you asking what would happen if I drank grass fed milk?

I’ll be trying it out soon, it seems superior to Kroger A1 milk. But I don’t know why anyone here is complaining about higher steroid hormones and IGF-1

baccheion

Why would I take them?
Or are you asking what would happen if I drank grass fed milk?

I’ll be trying it out soon, it seems superior to Kroger A1 milk. But I don’t know why anyone here is complaining about higher steroid hormones and IGF-1
I edited my post. I'm wondering if something removed from real/raw milk during processing is leading to issues. Maybe if they were put back, problems would become minimal.

ShotTrue

I edited my post. I'm wondering if something removed from real/raw milk during processing is leading to issues. Maybe if they were put back, problems would become minimal.
I’ve heard that. I actually have zero problems I’m aware of from A2 grocery store milk. No acne besides some hardly noticeable black heads in the nose. Maybe those will go away if I try raw milk

biffbelvin

In my experience acne is tightly correlated with consumption of inappropriate, inproperly digested foods, which lead to bacterial overgrowth in the stomach, bloat, and inflammation.

I think this correlates with my experience.

From the age of 22 (now 29) i had mild but stubborn acne. I'd have only 4-5 major spots, but some of them could last months. The kind where it feels like the sebum is really deep in there.

I quit dairy and started taking Betaine HCL with every meal about 3 months back. After a week the spots cleared up and I found that new spots would go away within a matter of days instead of weeks/months.

last month i decided to test if i really had a dairy intolerance in the most grandiose way. I had skim milk pancakes in the morning followed up with chilli and soured cream for lunch and the following day I had some goats cheese and rye bread.

I had no symptoms of allergy or intolerance at all. I did generate more mucus, but it felt like a positive thing (mucus being extremely beneficial to most)

One weekend I was out with friends and didn't have access to Betaine (I was also drinking alcohol). I experienced a number of effects that i previously attributed to dairy allergies, in spite of the meal being free from dairy. I'm now in the firm belief that a lot of the crap i've put up with is due to compromised digestion, primarily from low stomach acid. In addition to taking betaine I'm making more of a conscious effort to chew more. I think it's making a real difference.

ShotTrue

I think I will read up on rBGH. Bovine growth hormone that supposedly may be in some of these milks. Not sure how this interacts in the human system.
If it replaces natural IGF that’s a problem, if it simply increases IGF it sounds like a benefit

ShotTrue

I think this correlates with my experience.

From the age of 22 (now 29) i had mild but stubborn acne. I'd have only 4-5 major spots, but some of them could last months. The kind where it feels like the sebum is really deep in there.

I quit dairy and started taking Betaine HCL with every meal about 3 months back. After a week the spots cleared up and I found that new spots would go away within a matter of days instead of weeks/months.

last month i decided to test if i really had a dairy intolerance in the most grandiose way. I had skim milk pancakes in the morning followed up with chilli and soured cream for lunch and the following day I had some goats cheese and rye bread.

I had no symptoms of allergy or intolerance at all. I did generate more mucus, but it felt like a positive thing (mucus being extremely beneficial to most)

One weekend I was out with friends and didn't have access to Betaine (I was also drinking alcohol). I experienced a number of effects that i previously attributed to dairy allergies, in spite of the meal being free from dairy. I'm now in the firm belief that a lot of the crap i've put up with is due to compromised digestion, primarily from low stomach acid. In addition to taking betaine I'm making more of a conscious effort to chew more. I think it's making a real difference.
Could this also be from the hormone effects? Estrogen from beer or in the milk?
Not to say digestion isn’t the issue

baccheion

I’ve heard that. I actually have zero problems I’m aware of from A2 grocery store milk. No acne besides some hardly noticeable black heads in the nose. Maybe those will go away if I try raw milk
Quality/Safe raw milk tends to be hard to find. I was suggesting simulating the original composition by taking probiotics and enzymes when consuming (organic/grass-fed) whole milk.

ShotTrue

Quality/Safe raw milk tends to be hard to find. I was suggesting simulating the original composition by taking probiotics and enzymes when consuming (organic/grass-fed) whole milk.
Dang. I actually had a linked save. There was a website called something-Cream or whatever.
It actually had a search bar where you put your American zip code and it shows raw milk providers. There was some near me, I think Whole Foods has it for sale but I’d try to get it cheapest if possible.

Idk, sounds like a bother and maybe a little unnatural. I don’t have an issue with regular milk, or at least so little I haven’t recognized it

ShotTrue

You may be right about supplementing that stuff. It does have me thinking.

Here is the link to one of the raw milk suppliers
Find a Retailer

You can find several brands with their search bars or websites for raw milk