Girl Heals SEVERE Acne In 6-12 Months With Diet And Lifestyle Only

beta pandemic

Just found this. She is from my city.

Now this is impressive because this person had what i call 'real' acne. Not just few pimples, but extremely severe. Also it was chronic. This severity in acne is not only obviously physically damaging but will cripple most people (emotionally) for life.

This level of acne is life changing acne which is why i felt this need to share it. Also congratulations to her for sticking to what she was doing..most people would try something for 1 month, MAYBE 2 and conclude it didnt work for them. notice the most dramatic changes occured after 6 months. Reminder she took no drugs or supplements. Food and lifestyle only.

SHE HAD ALSO TRIED ANTIBIOTICS AND ACCUTANE BUT THESE DID NOT WORK

key points:
she followed low fat high carbohydrate diet no animal food
exercise daily (1-2 hours)
wake up early (5-7am) sleep early (8-10pm)

just a disclaimer i aint a vegan!!!! but maybe this can help someone who like most people who are dealing with a chronic illness dont have money for supps/drugs/medicine convetional or otherwise. maybe you have 'tried everything', maybe you are running low on motivation. dont give up no matter what. try everything untl you find something that work

Last edited:

Tenacity

Sleep, sunlight, aspirin, fruit and liver helped my skin out big time. I think the first two in particular are most important.

Travis

I think the most important, for most people, is simply avoiding dairy.

There are two classical things that can produce acne: steroid hormones and halogens (chloracne). Dairy products have both. Iodine comes from nipple-sterilization and the steroid hormones are found naturally (and are often elevated from rBGH.)

Tenacity

There are two classical things that can produce acne: steroid hormones and halogens (chloracne). Dairy products have both. Iodine comes from nipple-sterilization and the steroid hormones are found naturally (and are often elevated from rBGH.)

Yeah, it's worth experimenting to see if dairy has an influence. It didn't in my case, but I can see how it might in people with compromised digestion. I think cortisol, estrogen and prostaglandin activity are the big players in acne.

EIRE24

What is halogens? (chloracne)?

Jarman

schultz

If milk was so good at causing acne, wouldn't everybody on the forum have at least some acne? I drink like 3 litres a day and never get any acne. I used to almost always have at least 1 little one on my face, but since I started eating rationally my face has been generally very clear (though I attribute this to eating liver)

We should have a vote or something. I would be curious to know if forum members who drink a lot of milk get acne.

Atalanta

Sleep, sunlight, aspirin, fruit and liver helped my skin out big time. I think the first two in particular are most important.

If estrogen causes acne, then why do birth control pills which are high in estrogen clear many women's acne?Many dermatologists treat women's acne with BC pills.

Also, skim milk is linked to acne more than higher fat milk. Doesn't skim milk have less estrogen?

Jarman

I couldn't find studies on this. Do you have anything I can read?

Google search "lectin casein a1" . I got these already:
Abstract P354: Elevated Adiponectin And Tnf-alpha Levels Are Markers For Gluten And Lectin Sensitivity | Circulation
THE LECTIN STORY (with lots of sources)

"Dairy may be potentially more harmful in pasteurized, processed milk because of the reduction of SIgA, an immunoglobulin that binds dangerous lectins , Biol Neonate 1991;59(3):121-5 Davin JC et al The high lectin-binding capacity of human secretory IgA protects nonspecifically mucosae against environmental antigens.), NOTE: Only breast milk is good for babies."

If milk was so good at causing acne, wouldn't everybody on the forum have at least some acne? I drink like 3 litres a day and never get any acne. I used to almost always have at least 1 little one on my face, but since I started eating rationally my face has been generally very clear (though I attribute this to eating liver)

We should have a vote or something. I would be curious to know if forum members who drink a lot of milk get acne.

I personally get a lot of acne from consuming milk. Taking it out removes acne, IME.

Just use search engine in this forum and type "acne milk". I got these already:
2 Quarts Of Milk Has 1.2 Mg Of Iodine; Enough To Suppress The Thyroid And Cause Acne In Many
Explain Bodybuilder/Youtuber Brian Turner Acne And Dairy
Acne Acne Acne
Acne Update (pics)

Results are plenty if you're willing to do some work searching. Don't be lazy.

EIRE24

How much liver do you eat and is this daily or weekly etc?

Xisca

I think she did the wai diet.
http://www.3.waisays.com/intro.htm
If milk was so good at causing acne, wouldn't everybody on the forum have at least some acne?
This rule is NEVER true! Any cause can be compensated by some people and not others!
We are same AND different!

I can handle dairies without acne, but it gives me sinusitis!
And goat fresh dairy seems fine ATM...

I did help my boyfriend to totally CURE the SAME acne as in the photo, we were 20 years old at this moment.
By chance, it started to be effective very quick, so he sticked to it.
I had him suppress both dairies and sucrose.... and eat the raw salads he did not, including raw carrot.
We also had fruits, and I was working my best at cooking so we could eat with little money as students, and not buy processed food. We had fructose marmelade and honey.
I tried this because I had some problems with sugar in urine, and glucose going down too slow in tests, AND I had noticed I had a pimple cyst type within 2 days after eating any sugar including a piece of cake, but worse would be a comercial dairy.

Travis

If estrogen causes acne, then why do birth control pills which are high in estrogen clear many women's acne?Many dermatologists treat women's acne with BC pills.
Could be because estrogen antagonizes androgens.

Bodybuilders know well that androgens can cause acne (as alluded to above⇑). You only have to search the bodybuilder forums for this, and there are plenty of those online.

A short article can be found here:
Acne, dairy and cancer:T he 5α-P link
Journal of Dermatoendocrinology
F. William Danby

So what is acne? Often it's the result of a high cholesterol content of sebum, as proven here:
SEBUM EXCRETION AND SEBUM COMPOSITION IN ADOLESCENT MEN WITH AND WITHOUT ACNE VULGARIS
British Journal of Dermatology
E.W. Powell

The people with acne produced sebum with about three times more cholesterol on average. As you know, cholesterol is solid at room temperature (m.p. 298.4°F) and is considered a wax.

So does 5α-pregnanedione and 5α-androstanedione increase skin cholesterol? Yes it does, as can be seen here:
The effect of the antiandrogen IIα-hydroxyprogesterone on sebum production and cholesterol concentration of sebum
J. Tamm

...in which they proved this, and proved a reduction in sebum cholesterol percentage with an androgen inhibitor.

The androgens 5α-pregnanedione and 5α-androstanedione can be found in cow's milk. An article which measures these two steroids specifically is called:

A SURVEY OF THE STEROIDS IN COWS' MILK
Journal of Endocrinology

These are found in concentrations are a few micrograms per liter each.

Another good article is called:

COMPARATIVE CHEMISTRY OF SEBUM
The Journal of Investigative Dermatology

I can't link the full-texts for the ones behind a paywall, so you're on your own for those.

In summary, I'm fairly certain certain that most acne in the United States is caused by 5α-pregnanedione and 5α-androstanedione found in cows milk by stimulating the sebaceous gland to produce more cholesterol. This changes the physical properties (viscosity, m.p.) of the sebum and clogs pores.

EIRE24

Could be because estrogen antagonizes androgens.

Bodybuilders know well that androgens can cause acne (as alluded to above⇑). You only have to search the bodybuilder forums for this, and there are plenty of those online.

A short article can be found here:
Acne, dairy and cancer:T he 5α-P link
Journal of Dermatoendocrinology
F. William Danby

So what is acne? Often it's the result of a high cholesterol content of sebum, as proven here:
SEBUM EXCRETION AND SEBUM COMPOSITION IN ADOLESCENT MEN WITH AND WITHOUT ACNE VULGARIS
E.W. Powell

The people with acne produced sebum with about three times more cholesterol on average. As you know, cholesterol is solid at room temperature (m.p. 298.4°F) and is considered a wax.

So does 5α-pregnanedione and 5α-androstanedione increase skin cholesterol? Yes it does, as can be seen here:
The effect of the antiandrogen IIα-hydroxyprogesterone on sebum production and cholesterol concentration of sebum
J. Tamm

...in which they proved this, and proved a reduction in sebum cholesterol percentage with an androgen inhibitor.

The androgens 5α-pregnanedione and 5α-androstanedione can be found in cow's milk. An article which measures these two steroids specifically is called:

A SURVEY OF THE STEROIDS IN COWS' MILK
Journal of Endocrinology

These are found in concentrations are a few micrograms per liter each.

Another good article is called:

COMPARATIVE CHEMISTRY OF SEBUM
The Journal of Investigative Dermatology

I can't link the full-texts for the ones behind a paywall, so you're on your own for those.

In summary, I'm fairly certain certain that most acne in the United States is caused by 5α-pregnanedione and 5α-androstanedione found in cows milk by stimulating the sebaceous gland to produce more cholesterol. This changes the physical properties (viscosity, m.p.) of the sebum and clogs pores.

The best way to reduce the cholesterol produced by sebum is?

Travis

Don't eat androgens.

Tenacity

Also, skim milk is linked to acne more than higher fat milk. Doesn't skim milk have less estrogen?

I don't know about that one. I know that my own acne has to be related to the way aspirin interacts with hormones, because it always improves after taking it. Manganese also does, although I don't focus on using manganese for therapeutic effects much anymore.

Do you have a source on skim milk causing more acne than higher fat milk?

I've completely avoided dairy at stretches of time to see if my acne improved, and it didn't. Admittedly I've never avoided dairy since Peating, so perhaps it would have an effect on me now. What I'd worry about if I removed dairy is whether or not I'd get enough calcium, and what to replace the protein with.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals