Ginseng - Any Users Here At RP& Why?

ilhanxx

I use panax form (150 mg ginsenosyte) with tribulus(500 mg >%90 saponin) before bed, improve sleep quality, wake up very hard boner, improve libido, decrease frequent urination. Only tribulus very little effective for me, but effectiveness raisen with ginseng. In my opinion ginseng is good/bad thing booster. I feel bad with milk thistle+ginseng combo.

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
I use panax form (150 mg ginsenosyte) with tribulus(500 mg >%90 saponin) before bed, improve sleep quality, wake up very hard boner, improve libido, decrease frequent urination. Only tribulus very little effective for me, but effectiveness raisen with ginseng. In my opinion ginseng is good/bad thing booster. I feel bad with milk thistle+ginseng combo.

Because Ginseng lowers prolactin - Effect of American ginseng (Panax quinquefolium) on male copulatory behavior in the rat. - PubMed - NCBI

Dave Clark

My wife and I do well on the patented form of ginseng called GS15-4, it is a fermented form which improves absorption, etc.
Not trying to derail the thread, but can anyone tell me if Dr. Peat approves of ashwaghanda? I keep reading about it improving the thyroid, so I figured he may like it. My wife's practitioner wants her to try the patented form called KSM-66.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom