Ginger

Discussion in 'Vegetables, Grains, Legumes, Fiber' started by Dobbler, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Wagner83

Wagner83 Member

As for the ginger broth for rice the key for great taste is to have it as strong as opaque yellow water. Chopping a lot of ginger into small pieces and lightly boiling it for long enough works for me. One could strain the ginger bits before throwing the rice in the water but I just make them watch dinner from the side of the plate. The best recipe would be white bushrooms (=> I just made this mistake but like it, it sounds like a drunk guy keeping parts of words inside his overloaded liver) broth, then add ginger, then add kale leaves, strain and cook the rice in it. Coriander is fantastic too.
    Rice is so boring, it doesn't even taste bad, if I had to compare it to a country I'd say it's Switzerland during wartime.

2. lollipop

lollipop Guest

Again great ideas! Thank you @Wagner83.

3. Wagner83

Wagner83 Member

This from examine. They also say
    , and I read that everywhere, that ginger has anti-serotonergic effects. Does that mean that the affinity it has for the serotonin receptors (see quote) prevent serotonin from binding and activating them?

4. Sicutnoxsilente

Sicutnoxsilente Member

Ginger tea is amazing, nothing revs me up and boosts my metabolism like ginger tea does.