Ginger Juice Fixes Hypothyroidism

Bodrum

Ginger juice is said to fix thyroid problems. have you heard of any info about this or anybody experienced this ? thank you

Grapelander

You sure it was not ginseng?
Effect of ginseng injection in treating congestive heart failure and its influence on thyroid hormones
Blood level of triiodothyronine (T3), thyroxine (T4), reverse triiodothyronine (rT3) and thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) of all patients were determined before and after treatment by radioimmunoassay. Two weeks after treatment, T3 and T4 level in all patients increased significantly and rT3 level significantly decreased(P < 0.05, P < 0.01).

Olive leaf also helps increase T3.
Olive Leaf Extract boosts concentration of active thyroid hormone

In the rats that were given 500 micrograms Olive Leaf Extract, the concentration of the T3 hormone rose by a factor of 2.5. This would be enough to make people wanting to lose weight faster notice a change.
The researchers suspect that the phenols in Olive Leaf Extract make the enzyme 5'-deiodinase work harder. This enzyme converts the less active thyroid hormone T4 into the more active T3.

Ginger should be supportive in that it reduces bacteria and serotonin.
Our results imply that ginger and its pungent constituents exert antiemetic effects by blocking 5-HT-induced emetic signal transmission in vagal afferent neurons.

OP
Bodrum

Bodrum

Effect of ginseng injection in treating congestive heart failure and its influence on thyroid hormones
Blood level of triiodothyronine (T3), thyroxine (T4), reverse triiodothyronine (rT3) and thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) of all patients were determined before and after treatment by radioimmunoassay. Two weeks after treatment, T3 and T4 level in all patients increased significantly and rT3 level significantly decreased(P < 0.05, P < 0.01).

In the rats that were given 500 micrograms Olive Leaf Extract, the concentration of the T3 hormone rose by a factor of 2.5. This would be enough to make people wanting to lose weight faster notice a change.
The researchers suspect that the phenols in Olive Leaf Extract make the enzyme 5'-deiodinase work harder. This enzyme converts the less active thyroid hormone T4 into the more active T3.

Our results imply that ginger and its pungent constituents exert antiemetic effects by blocking 5-HT-induced emetic signal transmission in vagal afferent neurons.
thank you ?

OP
Bodrum

Bodrum

in what form do you think is good to take ginseng and how much?

Grapelander

I use the red ginseng in the small bottles - 2 a day in the morning when I am fatigued. I will do this for 1 or 2 weeks then cycle off for 2 weeks.
After 40 years old OK to take every day if it feels good.

I take the olive leaf extract every day. I bought the leaves from Monterey Spice and soaked in vodka for 1 month. I then used an herb press and keep in mason jar.

OP
Bodrum

Bodrum

I use the red ginseng in the small bottles - 2 a day in the morning when I am fatigued. I will do this for 1 or 2 weeks then cycle off for 2 weeks.

I take the olive leaf extract every day. I bought the leaves from Monterey Spice and soaked in vodka for 1 month. I then used an herb press and keep in mason jar.
thanks a lot, great info ?

Jayvee

Hey man, how did you get on with red ginseng? I have some ordered and unsure to try it or not.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals