Gilbert Ling Website Suspended?

Meron

Does anyone else get the message that the account has been suspended when trying to access his website?

Sheik

gilbertling.org? I get the same message.

It was still online as recently as October.

Drareg

NathanK

This book was released in 2014 -https://www.amazon.co.uk/Substrate-Cancer-Research-Wrong-ebook/dp/B00Q9L5J6E/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1485047218&sr=8-2&keywords=Gilbert+ling

I'm guessing because it's short and too the point it can reach a lot of people so he may have drawn attention from the "establishment" ,if people start questioning the understanding of how cells work in a doctors office it will open a can of worms far worse than questioning thyroid labs ranges.
Pretty sure the CIA hasnt gotten to him yet. His credit card on file is probably just expired. Freaking 90 year olds are so dumb about writing TSQLs code to update their SQL server database tables.

Last edited:

nikolabeacon

Here is ru website of his works. You have here pdf of his alrticles and publicated works and pdf of book " life at the cell level and below cell level" Gilbert Ling

Last edited:
OP
M

Meron

Pretty sure the CIA hasnt gotten to him yet. His credit card on file is probably just expired. Freaking 90 year olds are so dumb about writing TSQLs code to update their SQL server database tables.
Probably needs to renew hosting...doubt it was due to anything serious

Yeah true, hopefully will be up and running soon. He had some interesting work on the website

OP
M

Meron

Here is ru website of his works. You have here pdf of his alrticles and publicated works and pdf of book " life at the cell level and below cell level" Gilbert Ling
This book was released in 2014 -https://www.amazon.co.uk/Substrate-Cancer-Research-Wrong-ebook/dp/B00Q9L5J6E/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1485047218&sr=8-2&keywords=Gilbert+ling

I'm guessing because it's short and too the point it can reach a lot of people so he may have drawn attention from the "establishment" ,if people start questioning the understanding of how cells work in a doctors office it will open a can of worms far worse than questioning thyroid labs ranges.

Thanks for the links :happy:

Drareg

The CIA and most in the medical establishment don't comprehend his work so your probably right,I was giving them the way too much credit.

Drareg

Sellers on Amazon.com have some how gotten wind of his books and have bought them up,books that were once 20 dollars are now almost 400 dollars,please leave reviews on Amazon.com about this if you can.

When I contacted him about his book "what is life answered" I mentioned I couldn't get from Amazon sites based in Europe,he sent me a copy for free,he was dismayed it wasn't available there.
He is not interested in profit from these books,he interested in getting the material into the youth coming through,if the books are marked up like the seller "nearfine" and others do it stifles the flow information.
If anyone has any ideas how to oppose this greed please act on it. Negative reviews aimed specifically at the seller is one way.

NathanK

The CIA and most in the medical establishment don't comprehend his work so your probably right,I was giving them the way too much credit.
and 99.9999% of people on this planet. I'd give a generous 10% understand his work on this forum.

That is odd about his books. It makes me wonder if the people handling his book distribution, website, and affairs have simply been neglectful. Any self published books may need another printing. I recall hearing that Dr Ling hasn't been in the best of shape this past year. Hopefully this all means that his work is gaining more interest and therefore demand has picked up.

Waynish

Any of us could probably email the hosting company and pay his bill for him...

Epistrophy

so I saw that Gilbert Ling's website was up and now as of today it shows the domain expired. Any one know if it will be back up again? There were amazing pdf of his research articles on there!

Thanks

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals