Gigi Hadid Is HYPOTHYROID

lampofred

You need to understand that I'm not able to take you seriously because you previously indicated that you are bald. Just like in real life, me and other posters think negatively of you now and will disregard your opinion consciously or otherwise subconsciously. I suggest that you get a hair transplant. Here's a good clinic:

Los Angeles Hair Restoration, Hair Transplants Beverly Hills

Maybe I can take you seriously after you put down 50k to fix your bald head. I suggest you apply for a job flipping burgers ASAP.

I'm totally calm and emotionally uninvested into my conversations here. Literally just made a thread seeking a rational discussion and replied to your accusations.

Alright man, we'll play your little game. You'll get your pic once I get home. Btw the only people that fixated on baldness are the ones going bald themselves. Maybe read my old posts to get some tips on how to tackle the issue.

Gl;itch.e

Alright man, we'll play your little game. You'll get your pic once I get home. Btw the only people that fixated on baldness are the ones going bald themselves. Maybe read my old posts to get some tips on how to tackle the issue.
DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS.

You don't have to prove anything to this newb who has just joined today and is acting embarrassingly immature and disrespectful

walker_in_aus

I understand you are an old and degenerated female and this upsets you, but there is no point in lying to yourself.
The sexual marketplace dictates that a females most valuable commodity is her looks.

My first troll :rolleyes:

Also I'm young AND attractive. The sexual marketplace isn't the only place I am valued.

I'm going to assume from your comment you have a tiny ****, just as you assumed from my comment that I'm old and ugly.

:fire::fire::fire:

paymanz

Don't send any pic to him man..!

Stramonium

I always noticed her Edema under her eyes, possibly sluggish metabolism from extreme dieting.

Attachments

• 84825f5194182633d8d3d9ea085b1093.jpg
    84825f5194182633d8d3d9ea085b1093.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 99

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Disappointing behavior here. :holysheep

Re-opening thread but will not hesitate to apply thread bans and even forum bans for further rule breaking. This kind of behavior will not be tolerated here, please treat each other with respect. Even those not here to defend themselves.

Here are the forum rules just in case you need a reminder.

:hattip

Last edited:

walker_in_aus

Re-opening thread but will not hesitate to apply thread bans and even forum bans for further rule breaking. This kind of behavior will not be tolerated here, please treat each others with respect. Even those not here to defend themselves.

Sorry Charlie :(

lampofred

You need to understand that I'm not able to take you seriously because you previously indicated that you are bald. Just like in real life, me and other posters think negatively of you now and will disregard your opinion consciously or otherwise subconsciously. I suggest that you get a hair transplant. Here's a good clinic:

Los Angeles Hair Restoration, Hair Transplants Beverly Hills

Maybe I can take you seriously after you put down 50k to fix your bald head. I suggest you apply for a job flipping burgers ASAP.

I'm totally calm and emotionally uninvested into my conversations here. Literally just made a thread seeking a rational discussion and replied to your accusations.

Attached is a picture. I am done with this conversation.

lampofred

Re-opening thread but will not hesitate to apply thread bans and even forum bans for further rule breaking. This kind of behavior will not be tolerated here, please treat each other with respect. Even those not here to defend themselves.

Sorry. I shouldn't have called anyone autistic. Btw, you unknowingly put me onto Shepherd's Chapel. Thank you for that.

Bet he reckons he can just make a new account if he gets banned lol

schultz

I asked: here is an unhealthy human, why does it look so healthy?
Doesn't make sense, especially considering the fact that hypothyroidism is heavily associated with physical changes, especially in the face.

When did she develop hypothyroidism? Someone said she is 21. If she developed it within the last year then, her facial appearance would have been established before she developed the hypothyroidism, probably pre-puberty (and possibly some features when she was in the womb). It's not like a switch that makes you immediately unattractive, but a progression I suppose. Only when it gets severe does it have severe effects on the persons appearance. Youths is protecting her at the moment.

If you search "hypothyroid face" on google you can see some remarkable before and after pictures of people.

mujuro

RAY PEAT DEBUNKED.

Pack it up guys. It's over. Charlie, I expect this forum to be gone by midnight.

Peater Piper

It's just great to see a bunch of men talking about a woman and measuring her health by her looks and speculating on if she'll be ugly when she's old. Sure, some physical attributes may be indicative of health but that's just an awful way to make any woman with a non perfect physicality feel that not only is she unattractive but rotten on the inside as well. Well done.
To be fair, it's not uncommon here to see the appearance of various males being examined to determine their health. I'm not sure there's much value in it, since there's so many factors involved. Genetics, epigenetics, nutrition during infancy and adolescence, parenting, stress, early exposure to toxins, varying diets throughout life, social interaction, etc. We certainly can't evaluate all these factors from a few pictures.

Obviously the OP was being totally inappropriate in their replies to you, though.

BrianF

Gigi Hadid has Hashimoto's disease, and is thus hypothyroid.

Source:

What you need to know about Gigi Hadid's newly revealed thyroid disease

This debunks Peat's theories since she has good health indicators, and is decently attractive.

How is it possible that she is hypothyroid yet looks good and healthy?
I'd wager that Gigi Hadid is seldom photographed without makeup of some sort allied to the most stylish clothes and accessories. You would need to wake up next to her in the morning to fully assess.

We've all had those frights, chaps, haven't we? I certainly have!

haidut

Forum Supporter

Source:

This debunks Peat's theories since she has good health indicators, and is decently attractive.

She also takes thyroxine as treatment. Google for "untreated hashimotos" and click on the Image tab. People with chronic hypothyroidism do NOT look well.

OldMan

Source:

Answer is easy... shes only 21.... low thyroid is a war of attrition......over time youll see huge effects on skin...facial expression.... fat distribution...mood.... etc....

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals