Ghost Whipe = Healthy Colon?

Vinny

After bowel movement, I sometimes don,t need to use toilet paper. The feeling is incrdible. The evacuation is so smooth and satisfactory, but, unfortunately it,s a rare event.
I gues inflamation of the colon is what determines the end result. If you have healthy tube, your toilet paper expensees will go down. Can,t prove my thought, but most of you,ll probably agree with me.
So, I,ve been instinctively avoiding possible irritants like alcohol, spicey/hot food, raw fiber, etc (you can continue the list if you like). However, I don,t have a knowledge what foods, supplements and habits will give me a happy and healthy butt. Thoughts?

OP
Vinny

Vinny

Jing

I literally have to wipe like over 15 times with wet wipes it's frustrating the only thing I have found that helps quite abit is psyllium husk .

boris

I get this when I eat a few bowls of cooked/sauteed mushroom soup with coconut oil in a day.

yerrag

If you squat and poop, instead of sit and poop, the less likely poop brushes against the inner cheeks, and more likely you get a ghost wipe.

Squatting is the natural position. Sitting is what people do when potty trained to Victorian manners.

Inaut

I had ghost wipes going for 3 weeks then made up for it with a week of explosive diarrhea.....

A wins a......???

Inaut

Milk, orange juice, and carrots were the key ingredients throughout the day for my g-wipes. I’d have a meaty meal with some starch for dinner and that was it....

lvysaur

Most important thing IMO is avoiding PUFA and resistant starches. Green fibers and fruit fibers (especially apple) are good and protein is good.

OP
Vinny

Vinny

I literally have to wipe like over 15 times with wet wipes it's frustrating the only thing I have found that helps quite abit is psyllium husk .
Never tried the husks. For what reason you started taking them ?

OP
Vinny

Vinny

I get this when I eat a few bowls of cooked/sauteed mushroom soup with coconut oil in a day.
Yeah, I also noticed that mushrooms help to get a good poop....

OP
Vinny

Vinny

If you squat and poop, instead of sit and poop, the less likely poop brushes against the inner cheeks, and more likely you get a ghost wipe.

Squatting is the natural position. Sitting is what people do when potty trained to Victorian manners.
Yes, squatting is the natural position, but when the g-wipe comes, it comes anyway ....

OP
Vinny

Vinny

Milk, orange juice, and carrots were the key ingredients throughout the day for my g-wipes. I’d have a meaty meal with some starch for dinner and that was it....
You think meat PLUS starches is a detrimental combination? Pity, I enjoy them together so much ....

OP
Vinny

Vinny

OP
Vinny

Vinny

Most important thing IMO is avoiding PUFA and resistant starches. Green fibers and fruit fibers (especially apple) are good and protein is good.
Tried without starces, didn't make a difference, but was probably not long enough.

Jing

Never tried the husks. For what reason you started taking them ?
I was searching about husk and someone on a forum said it helped them not need to wipe so much so I thoigth I would try it , since using only need to wipe max 5 times.

UltraSuperior

It's totally random IMO. I can eat a bunch of candy and junk food and have a ghost wipe. Then I eat clean for 5 months and never have a ghost wipe.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom