GHK-Cu (Copper Peptide) Experience and Discussion

CuriousKay

Does anybody have anything new to report?

I’ve been struggling with loose skin on belly, booty and thighs for a few years, which is just getting worse, so I’m trying to find things for that.

I’m a 40 yr old female and I’ve been Peating for 4.5 yrs. I’m “finally” on T3/T4 because I officially became hypothyroid this year despite the diet (I’d been hovering in the subclinical regions for at least 8 years). I have lost 20lbs in the past 3 years, and my skin isn’t following suit.

I’m around 19% body fat, so it’s a bit hard and possibly not useful to get leaner, and since it’s mostly skin (with old stretch marks), I’ve started trying things like at-home radio frequency treatments and micro needling.

The process is a bit slow (several months, not as much of a difference as I would expect) so I’m looking into GHK-CU. I’m just not sure whether I should try topical, injectable or take it internally, such as this one.

According to this it seems that topical does work, but if internal is better than I’m fine with trying that.

Any thoughts would be appreciated ☺️

Validus

@sunny I experimented with around 3 vials of 50 mg GHK-CU peptide injections a few years ago. I believe that on top of a diet that already had "enough" copper in it, plus consuming things like beef liver supplements, that lead to the copper toxicity I've been dealing with for about 2 years.

1711362508767.png

I'd caution almost everyone to be very hesitant before taking in large amounts of copper, especially via the blood or via patches like the product you're asking about above.

If you research copper content in every day normal foods, I think that almost all people eating a normal diet should easily be getting enough or perhaps an excess of copper.

Whatever problems you're dealing with, I'd urge you to look elsewhere. Copper containing supplements & treatments is almost certainly not the answer you're seeking and may do you long term harm.