Drareg

Ghislaine Maxwell seems to have been a daily user of Reddit for 14 years until she was arrested, she was obsessively posting about legalizing paedophilia, consider what is happening today with wokism and how it’s framed by the philosophy of michael Focault who wrote extensively about why sex with children is ok if the child consents, he was creating his philosophy to justify being a paedo, Maxwell was attempting an average IQ version of this on Reddit.

Maxwell and Epstein were also heavily involved with the talking points that frame Wokism today, wokism is a Trojan horse for legalizing paedophilia, I understand most activists around are innocent to this but those at the top are not, overall it highlights how psychopaths can justify their behavior and codify it in language to make it appear just and natural, they will always ignore the prefrontal cortex of a child being underdeveloped, this alone undermines their entire argument, this is how pathology works.

All the green movements and depopulation narratives were used by Maxwell and Epstein, Maxwell even spoke at the United Nations, a journalist was banned from the UN in new york when he asked Gueterres the head of the EU about his links to Epstein And Maxwell. Most of Epstein’s circle including maxwells are on the world economic forums boards.

It’s becoming clearer this covid19 narrative, great reset and climate movement has been triggered by Epstein’s arrest, Maxwell and Epstein were in the loop of knowing, have the ruling class have been exposed or are using them to get others in line, if they were exposed who done it and why?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/ocbgl6/today_is_the_one_year_anniversary_of_ghislaine/

JamesGatz

Damn ... This is crazy stuff but not surprised at all - what do the elites do when they need to push the agenda ? buy any information giving places (news, etc.) and fight the war of the mind

OP
Drareg

Drareg

I’m flicking through her threads, she is very much of the fake left hijacking by the ruling class, we posted some people still on the real left who see through it, it’s the imperialists masquerading as humanitarians. She mainly posts headlines and doesn’t interact much.

She has a real issue with facial recognition technology, probably would catch her stealing kids.
She also has a few posts about the Pope, she seems quite fond of him and refers to him as the pontiff, her mother was a catholic who made money in later life writing about the Holocaust, he father was a Huguenot, this is from Wikipedia of course so it may run deeper, we know about her connection to Zionist’s, it’s likely she moved in Opus Dei and Jesuit circles also imo.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Damn ... This is crazy stuff but not surprised at all - what do the elites do when they need to push the agenda ? buy any information giving places (news, etc.) and fight the war of the mind
Information and meaning is the new war, cybernetics, control and feedback in the animal and machine.

LUH 3417

Did you notice that in a lot of the images of the courtroom sketch she has her mask under her nose?
1638751500815.jpeg
1638751478545.jpeg
1638751450037.jpeg

haidut

Forum Supporter
Information and meaning is the new war, cybernetics, control and feedback in the animal and machine.

Remember that she also was the main mod/admin of the /r/worldnews subreddit? You and I talked about it back in Spring/summer. I don't believe she got to such position of Reddit power without explicit permission/action of redddit c-level ppl. So, direct proof that social media is "curated" by the elite, often personally. I would also venture a guess that Reddit co-founder dissident Aaron Schwartz did not "suicide" himself. He was probably in the know of this and rebelled against it. Doubtful he would commit suicide over the copyright issue he was being attacked with. The deals with prosecutors gave him at most 3-6 months prison time and one of his lawyers said they were even negotiatimg no prison if he agrees to return some of the copyrighted studies he had in his possession (encrypted, of course, so the feds coult not prove he had them) but had not posted publicly yet.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Remember that she also was the main mod/admin of the /r/worldnews subreddit? You and I talked about it back in Spring/summer. I don't believe she got to such position of Reddit power without explicit permission/action of redddit c-level ppl. So, direct proof that social media is "curated" by the elite, often personally. I would also venture a guess that Reddit co-founder dissident Aaron Schwartz did not "suicide" himself. He was probably in the know of this and rebelled against it. Doubtful he would commit suicide over the copyright issue he was being attacked with. The deals with prosecutors gave him at most 3-6 months prison time and one of his lawyers said they were even negotiatimg no prison if he agrees to return some of the copyrighted studies he had in his possession (encrypted, of course, so the feds coult not prove he had them) but had not posted publicly yet.
It’s likely he knew about Epstein, he first hack he caught for was court documents, Schwartz was smart enough to figure it, real quick too once he got a sniff of it, the lady that entered his life and messed him around could well have been a honey trap, if he played the game of leveraging what he knew about Epstein with the prosecutors he could have opened another world they weren’t aware of, they would report it and the level above them took care of him.
It’s also likely he could have accessed maxwells passcodes and used them to get further access to her, Maxwell masquerades as intelligent like Epstein but they are both average, you can see she does infantile anagrams from the above post, she’s trying to allude to higher intelligence because she doesn’t have it, she just a psychopath that takes advantage of altruism and thinks this makes her more intelligent than the victim, delusion.

Dr. B

It’s likely he knew about Epstein, he first hack he caught for was court documents, Schwartz was smart enough to figure it, real quick too once he got a sniff of it, the lady that entered his life and messed him around could well have been a honey trap, if he played the game of leveraging what he knew about Epstein with the prosecutors he could have opened another world they weren’t aware of, they would report it and the level above them took care of him.
It’s also likely he could have accessed maxwells passcodes and used them to get further access to her, Maxwell masquerades as intelligent like Epstein but they are both average, you can see she does infantile anagrams from the above post, she’s trying to allude to higher intelligence because she doesn’t have it, she just a psychopath that takes advantage of altruism and thinks this makes her more intelligent than the victim, delusion.
what passcodes do you mean looked around in maxwells personal messages etc on her reddit account?

Hahaha I don't know what's more hilarious -- to believe she spent that much time on Reddit or if she really did. I mean it's implying that she read and replied to comments? I thought rich people who want to spam Reddit set up bot accounts or pay people to post what they want, and then buy votes. It's funny imagining her logging into Reddit and not only making posts but especially funny replying to comments.

Last edited:

Mauritio

Let's see how long she survives in that prison until she gets suicided.

L

Lord Cola

Ridiculous that she put her family name in her account name.

yerrag

Opus Dei and Jesuit
They are viewed as the prime conservative and prime progressive wings of the church.

Another Hegelian dialectic at work?

OP
Drareg

Drareg

They are viewed as the prime conservative and prime progressive wings of the church.

Another Hegelian dialectic at work?
I imagine it is, everything is spun left and right and splintered into fractals, the money supply and wealth stays central as the axiom of control.

Back
Top Bottom