GF threatening to get the double snake bite - help needed on material to show

P

Peatness

The future

1629197177492.png

Lollipop2

gf v-update 53: I don't know where she got the idea that brutal honesty is best among friends but this is her approach to life, and its being applied absolutely everywhere, even at work, which is surely going to lead to trouble. I remind her that she works in sales after all. Anyway she is currently on the train heading to the main office for a few days training. I've been trying to warn her that the question of her vstatus could easily come up. That a room full of colleagues, all BBC indoctrinated & fully jabbed, are going to consider her honest approach "refreshing" and then then proceed to gossip about her as soon as she leaves the room. This gossip could be very bad for her as people have strong views and it would become a big talking point. At her last place of work one colleague, who was about to go on holiday, freaked out if she got too close for fear of a positive test ruining her travels. So she has to perform a white lie which is very foreign to her - I'd prefer "I've done it 2 weeks ago" but she is leaning on "I have it booked for next week". I think she likes that one because the booking could get cancelled and hopefully nobody will ask again and just assume it was done. So lets see what she does. I so wish we could jump forward a few years to our transhumanist future where I could just control her with my mouse.
Why not say her MD said not to because she had C-19 last year and now has excellent immunity? I have over 6 research articles saying natural immunity from the wild virus is strong.

Lollipop2

Only 7 min long but Dr. Hoffe elegantly explains the danger of the clotting because of the spike protein AND that most tests and scans won’t pick it up because the clotting is microscopic. He tests his patients using the d-dimer test and found 62% of vaxxed patients had blood clotting. He fears they will be dead in 2-3 years. Her children could be motherless.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/pEoVteYjgmQb/

@863127 He was one of the main MD’s speaking about this - fired because of his testing and speaking up. You also might try Twitter and search @DrGrouf’s posts about D-dimer test.

OP
A

AdoTintor

gf v-update 2745: I've been remiss in updating as I wanted to be sure but it certainly looks like she is not going to rush out and get flubbed. I can't take much credit, although I did a mountain of preparation (thankyou for all these suggestions) and working out a playlist.

So what did it in the end? It was her dad reporting a huge drop in fitness after being flubbed (45 pressups a day down to 15, constant sweating). I then sent the D-dimer video. And a friend sent her details of the monumental NHS order of anti-coagulant. These three things gelled in her mind, one could say clotted together, and put her right off.

Her company is not requiring anything right now. However, the area is sales and there are many client companies. It will only take one of them to start asking for the vassport and her company will fold like a cheap suit. She will be faced with a another decision - and I don't know what she will do then.

sweetpeat

gf v-update 2745: I've been remiss in updating as I wanted to be sure but it certainly looks like she is not going to rush out and get flubbed. I can't take much credit, although I did a mountain of preparation (thankyou for all these suggestions) and working out a playlist.

So what did it in the end? It was her dad reporting a huge drop in fitness after being flubbed (45 pressups a day down to 15, constant sweating). I then sent the D-dimer video. And a friend sent her details of the monumental NHS order of anti-coagulant. These three things gelled in her mind, one could say clotted together, and put her right off.

Her company is not requiring anything right now. However, the area is sales and there are many client companies. It will only take one of them to start asking for the vassport and her company will fold like a cheap suit. She will be faced with a another decision - and I don't know what she will do then.
At least you bought some time. And a lot can happen in a month or so. For better or worse. But I feel like cracks in the narrative are starting to show.

Lollipop2

Overall, this is great news! The slow introduction of all these resources might build her “no” muscle for when or if that future crossroads comes.

OP
A

AdoTintor

If I eventually fail to keep her off this I will be in good company for even Walter Chesnut himself, with all his knowledge and expertise, could not keep his partner off the snake bite. So it appears that really he writes of his own demise.

WC- "Chris got his booster an hour ago. He just told me before he left for work that his heart is racing. Then he said "Don't give me that look." Really hoping it resolves qnd he comes home on time. Can't believe this. He said "Nurse dis it superfast." Concerned about aspiration.."

---Will he take nutritionals for mitigation?

WC-"No, because he thinks I am "overreacting" to "extremely rare" events."

P

Peatness

This was a prescient thread title. Snakes are all the rage right now.

Birdie

I got an email from a triple vaxxed friend today. He was asking what I thought of this article which starts out like this:

“Vaccinated Have Up To SIX Times the Infection Rate of Unvaccinated, New Zealand Government Data Show” reads a recent headline from The Daily Sceptic.

Disturbing data keeps coming from countries around the world: those who have been vaccinated against Covid-19 are contracting Covid at considerably higher rates than those who have not been vaccinated. Even worse, the vaccinated are now also falling seriously ill and dying more often than the.. unvaccinated ...

In the UK, for example, in March nearly 90 percent of Covid hospitalizations and over 90 percent of Covid deaths were among the vaccinated.... etc.

But I haven't answered my friend yet. I'm just so tired of trying at this point.
This article is great for vaxx confused people. I'm glad he read it. Maybe he will consider not getting another booster ??

P

Peatness

I got an email from a triple vaxxed friend today. He was asking what I thought of this article which starts out like this:

“Vaccinated Have Up To SIX Times the Infection Rate of Unvaccinated, New Zealand Government Data Show” reads a recent headline from The Daily Sceptic.

Disturbing data keeps coming from countries around the world: those who have been vaccinated against Covid-19 are contracting Covid at considerably higher rates than those who have not been vaccinated. Even worse, the vaccinated are now also falling seriously ill and dying more often than the.. unvaccinated ...

In the UK, for example, in March nearly 90 percent of Covid hospitalizations and over 90 percent of Covid deaths were among the vaccinated.... etc.

But I haven't answered my friend yet. I'm just so tired of trying at this point.
This article is great for vaxx confused people. I'm glad he read it. Maybe he will consider not getting another booster ??
I recall in early 2021 believing all the people I knew who had been injected would die of ADE. Some have gone on to boosters. I think your friend sending you that article might be his way of reaching out - he might be regretting getting jabbed. But it's exhausting to keep explaining.

Birdie

I recall in early 2021 believing all the people I knew who had been injected would die of ADE. Some have gone on to boosters. I think your friend sending you that article might be his way of reaching out - he might be regretting getting jabbed. But it's exhausting to keep explaining.
Thanks Peatness for this encouragement. Yes. And I've said it all to him. With some people the ego gets in the way. The ball is in his court. He sent the email to scads of people btw. I'm off the hook!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom