Getting sick to heal

tommyg130

About a year ago I got really sick for 2 days and felt sooo good after. High fever and yacking. It was such a cleanse and I felt good.

I’m currently trying to heal from a bunch of self inflicted hormone damage and ups and downs/ negative self talk that put me in a bad space for a couple years. Constant high blood pressure/ insane irritability. I still feel pretty lousy but I feel like I’m so ready to get sick.

Except I fight it. I’m not trying to do but I can’t sink into feeling weak and I try to sike myself up w coffee or sunlight and just telling myself I’m ok. But I can’t seem to get into that fever /throwing up state that I just know I need right now. Does this make sense to anybody?

Any ideas on how I can get out of my own way and let myself be sick lol.

cupofcoffee

Could this be related to hormesis? Sometimes a moderate amount of stressors (like exercise,fasting, cold exposure, low dose alcohol and other stuff like It) can trigger positive adaptations ( according to mainsteam medicine ).

Idk If this Is It but it's worth exploring.

OP
T

tommyg130

Could this be related to hormesis? Sometimes a moderate amount of stressors (like exercise,fasting, cold exposure, low dose alcohol and other stuff like It) can trigger positive adaptations ( according to mainsteam medicine ).

Idk If this Is It but it's worth exploring.
It’s funny bc the last time I got sick was right after a workout that was too hard for me with my current state. Lol I’d like to try to bring it on without that this time but maybe it’ll work again.. but sometimes I workout and just get a headache and not that full blown sickness which sucks .

Peatful

About a year ago I got really sick for 2 days and felt sooo good after. High fever and yacking. It was such a cleanse and I felt good.

I’m currently trying to heal from a bunch of self inflicted hormone damage and ups and downs/ negative self talk that put me in a bad space for a couple years. Constant high blood pressure/ insane irritability. I still feel pretty lousy but I feel like I’m so ready to get sick.

Except I fight it. I’m not trying to do but I can’t sink into feeling weak and I try to sike myself up w coffee or sunlight and just telling myself I’m ok. But I can’t seem to get into that fever /throwing up state that I just know I need right now. Does this make sense to anybody?

Any ideas on how I can get out of my own way and let myself be sick lol.
FWIW
I look at vomiting as a serotonin dump.
And I agree- it feels like a cleansing.

So- raise your dopamine.
Lower that serotonin.
(?)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals