Getting Ripped With Dr Peat

Gl;itch.e

visionofstrength said:
What fun would that be? I enjoy a chat. :eek:

Maybe I'm too sensitive to the hordes of disguised affiliates posting what I think of as spam on forums.
Id like to try localised CO2 treatments for injury, infection, oxygenation of tissues. Have you found a way of filling a bag by way of a type of valve from those little paintball cannisters? Id dont want to buy a giant gas bottle if I can help it.

G

gummybear

visionofstrength could you please link the products you mentioned?

dd99

superhuman said:
I agree Clarence Bass is really cool/good. The only problem i have is that i havent seen anyone following his training advice gotten great results in terms of physique development.
Superhuman, I admit, I didn't get ripped. But I dont think people get ripped from weights programs or cardio, they get ripped from diet.

From Bass, I got stronger and musclier. At the same time, I also got as lean as I've been in 15 years (I'm 36) from Leangains carb cycling. But that wasn't a ripped level of leanness and intermittent fasting led to low temperatures and slow heart rate, so that every time I cut calories according to the program, my metabolism slowed even further. I was eventually consuming 1500 kcal on rest days - and I'm 6ft and 90kg!

Daimyo

My picture:
http://www.nadalekimwschodzie.com/wp-co ... -Majda.jpg
I did some steroids and prohormones. Now I'm on test 250-200mg weekly, and 20 mg per week of dianabol. But i got most of my mass before peating. I was doing leangains style training. 1day dead lift, 2 day bench and chin ups, 3 day squats (it's workout day, not days a week).

My training nowadays is more like (days):
1st chest and shoulders, chin ups/pullups
2nd, dead lift chin ups
3rd chest and shoulders, chin ups/pullups
4th squats, leg press, calfs
I tend to do 3-4 sets of 4-12 reps, more on accessory exercises.
I go to gym 2-4 times a week.

Now I'm focused more on building business, in about 6 months I will hit gym, diet and gear even harder.

dd99 said:
Superhuman, I admit, I didn't get ripped. But I don't think people get ripped from weights programs or cardio, they get ripped from diet.

Agree, dd. Let's say "Brad Pitt Ripped" means: no more than 7% body fat, since this is the level at which the striations of the muscles can first be seen under the skin. It looks like, well, like Brad Pitt (in Fight Club). "Extreme Ripped" would be 3.5% body fat, which is where a competitive bodybuilder needs to be. At this level you can see great detail of musculature and veins. Whatever look you're going for, read on.

The simple formula to being "ripped" is to lose body fat (BF) while maintaining or increasing lean body mass ("LBM", or everything other than fat). If you start losing LBM (from excessive dieting), then you need to lose even more BF, or else you will not be increasing your Rip.

A male of average height and strength will have an LBM of 145, while a bodybuilder of the same height will have an LBM of 175. So, to be Brad Pitt Ripped, the average male needs to have 11 pounds of BF, while to be Extreme Ripped, the competitive bodybuilder needs to have 6.3 pounds of BF.

For this reason you will, almost certainly, become, at least, Brad Pitt Ripped when peating, if you follow my outline above, because you will find yourself almost effortlessly both losing BF and/or gaining LBM - which is the simple formula.

But the problem is, if you over-train, you may stress or poison your body with lactic acid, which in turn causes you to gain BF or lose LBM, and prevents you from getting Brad Pitt Ripped.

I know it seems way too simple, but it's true. I promise you.

Dutchie

Are there perhaps also some women here who can elaborate,or some men who know how a female can become muscule defined lean?

I've gained weigth from my previous supposedly underweigth phase,but my bodycomposition is terrible even though I do weigthlifting (or at least I try,as I feel I'm always doing everything half-assed.). I seem to go in these patterns,for a couple of days it seems like my breasts are finally getting a bit bigger and the rest leaner......and then I fall back into heavy bloatedness,waterretention and losing breastsize&firmness again even though I haven't changed any foods.
Also sometimes when I look more muscle-defined I also get body hairgrowth very rapidly....I think some men would even be jealous how fast it grows (and in not so female-spots) :(
I sometimes think my body doesnt know whether it likes to be male or female :s....and that I'm actually back to the hormonal chaos I was in during my Pre-Health days. (even though I was underweigth,it seemed like some hormones were better during that time bc for the first time in my life I had a lean hourglass shape and no hairgrowth,more feminine and defined face/jawline...the only negative point I had no breasts at all anymore.I really wouldnt want to go back to that diet anymore.)

I am sooo done with people asking me if I'm pregnant! why can't I have a good firm&lean figure and flat belly....so that I could actually see that I go to the gym!

(I hate all these fad bodybuilding terms like natty,yolo,nohomo etc. but I'm gonna use one now.....I've seen pictures of Pauline Nordin...damn,she looks like a beast!)

Daimyo

visionofstrength said:
dd99 said:
Superhuman, I admit, I didn't get ripped. But I don't think people get ripped from weights programs or cardio, they get ripped from diet.
The simple formula to being "ripped" is to lose body fat (BF) while maintaining or increasing lean body mass ("LBM", or everything other than fat). If you start losing LBM (from excessive dieting), then you need to lose even more BF, or else you will not be increasing your Rip.

A male of average height and strength will have an LBM of 145, while a bodybuilder of the same height will have an LBM of 175. So, to be Brad Pitt Ripped, the average male needs to have 11 pounds of BF, while to be Extreme Ripped, the competitive bodybuilder needs to have 6.3 pounds of BF.

For this reason you will, almost certainly, become, at least, Brad Pitt Ripped when peating, if you follow my outline above, because you will find yourself almost effortlessly both losing BF and/or gaining LBM - which is the simple formula.

First of all having ripped physique (like below 7%) is not sustainable. It's something bodybuilders or movie stars do to be in the show/movie. If you not on gear, you can pretty forget about getting and staying bellow that level for a long time. Also keep in mind when bb are on the stage they are severely dehydrated and they were messing with sodium level). Recently movie stars too ( Hugh Jackman). The amount of gear and termogenics (T3,T4, clenbuterol, ECA, DNP...) they use is... not sustainable.

How can you grow if you don't push yourself to the limits? That means **** lactic acid if it's created or not.

Daimyo said:
First of all having ripped physique (like below 7%) is not sustainable. ...

Yes, it's pretty well accepted that a 7-8% rip is sustainable and even natural. But below that, at a 5-6% rip you are likely only going to find extremely fit cyclists, rowers or X-country skiers; and the Extreme Rip of 3.5%, which is only .5% skin fat (plus 3% essential fat in your organs), really can't (or shouldn't) be sustained for long.

Daimyo said:
How can you grow if you don't push yourself to the limits? That means f*** lactic acid if it's created or not.

Muscle is a storage facility of the body that grows naturally with non-stress training, as long as you are (truly) peating (see the outline provided above in this thread).

RP points out that over-training muscles only makes the cells leak excess water so that the tissue swells, due to the injury of the lactic acid. When it comes to muscle, bigger is not always better.

Daimyo

Extremely fit cyclist... like Levis Armstrong (who admitted was juicing)? The true is that everyone who makes money from his/her body is taking something (sportsmen, actors..) men usually steroids and growth hormone, women just growth hormone. Technically speaking taking thyroid is juicing already...

When it comes to muscle, bigger is not always better, but... If you want to have big **** muscles - you need to lift heavy (or workout heavy). But agree with you about water - some "wet compounds" like dianabol, that aromitise easily to estrogens are creating a bit bloated look. That's why bb don't use them few weeks before competition.
I disagree with the " Being bigger is not always better". Most of the time it is better - people treat you differently, just better when you are bigger. And it's so much easier to have interesting relationships with fair ladies...

visionofstrength:
"Muscle is a storage facility of the body that grows naturally with non-stress training, as long as you are (truly) peating (see the outline provided above in this thread). "
I am not truly peating yet, just eating lot of fruit, protein, liver, avoiding PUFAs trying to get my hands on gelatin. You think it will work for a guy who is a intermediate with his training and using gear? Im 220 pounds (100kg), like 14-15% bf.

Gl;itch.e

Daimyo this isnt a critique on your approach or choices, but I believe this thread was started with the spirit and focus on losing fat while retaining muscle (not necessarily building huge muscles) in a healthy and balanced way.

Now I'm with you on the "bigger is better" mentallity since I'm primarily interested in gaining strength which requires putting on muscle. But I'm not at the point (nor do I think I'll get there) where I want to alter my physiology with exogenous chemicals to get the results I'm after.

Being lean, healthy and "ripped" in the eyes of the average person is totally possible for everyone via natural means. Of course it's going to come down to the individual and the factors they are playing with such physiological age, training age, level of dedication, current body composition etc. But given enough time, consistency its possible for pretty much everyone.

At 220 and 14-15% bodyfat (BF), you've got 190 lbs. of lean body mass (LBM). If you're average height, that's a lot of LBM! You could compete in bodybuilding contests if you could get ripped without losing LBM.

I think peating will work great for you if we do this:
1. replace testosterone and any other hormones with pregnenolone
2. overfeed with almost hourly pints of nonfat milk and sugar water mixed with fructose and salt (total of 150 grams of protein and 600 grams of sugar per day)
3. drink water only when thirsty (plenty of water in your milk)
4. supplement with two tablespoons of coconut oil mixed with MCT (50/50), 3 ounces of liver and cascara.
5. scale the training back to non-stress maintenance mode (you don't need more LBM)
6. use a high quality thyroid extract in small amounts spread throughout the day
7. avoid stress in your life, including excessive alcohol, resistant starch, or PUFAs. If you stick to the nonfat milk and sugar, you'll avoid most stress. If you still feel stress, try lisuride (a legal form of LSD without any risk of overdose).

I think that's it!
The first goal would be to weigh 208 (9% BF), while maintaining LBM at 190.
The second goal would be to weigh 204 (7% BF), while maintaining LBM at 190.
As you say, anything less than 7% BF probably isn't sustainable in the long term.

Please let me know how this works, if you try it? Best to you!

pboy

just drink a gallon of whole milk a day, do squat jumps (ie bending **** to floor then jumping straight up) multiple times, do pullups, and get kettle bells and just bend and flail and stretch in every perceivable way until tired

then in the rest of your day move and walk a good amount, and get at least 7 hours sleep a night...youll gain a little everyday because youll be recovering well
and never excersize when sore, recover as quick as possible...drink more milk, nap, before you train again. Once your not sore anymore, go for it

im fine how I am so im not gonna join in...but If I was that is what id do

Daimyo said:
I am not truly peating yet, just eating lot of fruit, protein, liver, avoiding PUFAs trying to get my hands on gelatin. You think it will work for a guy who is a intermediate with his training and using gear? Im 220 pounds (100kg), like 14-15% bf.

At 220 and 14-15% bodyfat (BF), you've got 190 lbs. of lean body mass (LBM). If you're average height, that's a lot of LBM! You could compete in bodybuilding contests if you could get ripped without losing LBM.

I think peating will work great for you if we do this:
2. overfeed with almost hourly pints of nonfat milk and sugar water mixed with fructose and salt (total of 150 grams of protein and 600 grams of sugar per day)
4. supplement with two tablespoons of coconut oil mixed with MCT (50/50), 3 ounces of liver and cascara.
5. scale the training back to non-stress maintenance mode (you don't need more LBM)
6. use a high quality thyroid extract in small amounts spread throughout the day
7. avoid stress in your life, including excessive alcohol, resistant starch, or PUFAs. If you stick to the nonfat milk and sugar, you'll avoid most stress. If you still feel stress, try lisuride (a legal form of LSD without any risk of overdose).

I think that's it!
The first goal would be to weigh 208 (9% BF), while maintaining LBM at 190.
The second goal would be to weigh 204 (7% BF), while maintaining LBM at 190.
As you say, anything less than 7% BF probably isn't sustainable in the long term.

Please let me know how this works, if you try it? Best to you!

dd99

visionofstrength said:
Many small meals of nonfat milk with a sucrose/fructose combo, gelatin, salt, aspirin, caffeine, thyroid extract, and a pregnenelone/progesterone combo.

And then supplemented every day with OJ, a tablespoon of coconut/MCT oil combo, and a few ounces of liver; once a week with a few oysters; and as needed with activated charcoal, cascara, lisuride or a small bloodletting.

vision, thanks for this very helpful information. Do you foresee any problems from only drinking/eating nonfat dairy? I live in the UK where nonfat dairy isn't fortified with A and D, so I've been drinking 1.5% which at least has a few fat soluble vitamins. But if I switched to nonfat, I'd save myself a couple of hundred calories a day.

And do you mean we should eat liver every day?

managing

Vision: I'm game to try, but you need to fill in some blanks:

Dosage, time of day, times per day?
I assume you don't wake up every hour at night to do this? Can you elaborate your sugar+water+fructose+salt formula?
Doses, time of day, times per day?
If you do need/want more LBM?
If substituting pure T3?
Where can you get lisuride? Acceptable substitutes?

I am 6'2", 205lbs, BF 21%.

Why all the disagreement here about whole milk vs skim (2%, 1%)?

Any other foods in this regimen, or is it a nearly liquid "diet"?

darkchocolate

Dutchie said:
Are there perhaps also some women here who can elaborate,or some men who know how a female can become muscule defined lean?
(I hate all these fad bodybuilding terms like natty,yolo,nohomo etc. but I'm gonna use one now.....I've seen pictures of Pauline Nordin...damn,she looks like a beast!)

Dutchie, I'm female, and am pretty lean. But for the most part, it's difficult for women to get lean without suffering from metabolic and hormone issues.
I think it's important to focus on strength first and foremost. Body composition will change with time as you train and improve on your lifts. Squats, deads, chins, and bench. I can maintain a certain level of leanness pretty effortlessly because I have trained for years and have a solid base of mature muscle.

In order to get lean like Nordin, you have to follow her crazy diet (which I actually tried) and run yourself into the ground (which I did). In fact, I've tried a lot of diets, and though I was "ripped" I felt like utter crap, lost my period, messed up my metabolism, hormones and thyroid.

Water retention is a big thing for me too. Supplementing progesterone and thyroid has actually decreased the amount of fluid retention I have which made me realize that I'm actually even a lot leaner than I had previously thought. ;)

dd99 said:
vision, thanks for this very helpful information. Do you foresee any problems from only drinking/eating nonfat dairy?

And do you mean we should eat liver every day?

Yes, if your goal is to get ripped, liver should be part of your daily sacred food ritual, because it has a generous supply of the fat soluble vitamins A and K, the B vitamins and the trace minerals, all of which you'll need more of as you turn up your metabolic fires. You need to keep the daily portion small because liver is also a source of iron, which is dangerous when it accumulates and comes in contact with oxidative compounds - the iron in your body literally rusts! One reason for the small bloodletting is to lessen rusty accumulated iron.

Nonfat milk is crucial if you want to get ripped. The amount of PUFAs in milk would be considerable when you consume a gallon or more. PUFAs are your mortal enemy if you want to get ripped, or even if you just want to be healthy in general. Can you get D from sun? If not, try applying a few drops of D3 on your skin.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals