Getting random blood blisters on extremities

Jimmerz

In the last 6 months I've gotten more random blood blisters on my extremities, than I've ever gotten in my entire life from injuries. All of these have been on extremities, toes, fingers, a couple on forearms, and now one on my yambag. The one on my nutsack I popped and the rain thing bled for like an hour and just refused to clot. Not sure what's causing this, but there's been a lot of weird stuff going on with my body lately. Just wondering if anybody else has ever experienced anything similar, or has any idea what may be causing this? Thanks!

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I have seen pictures from people having dermatitis and after taking Ivermectin it disappeared.

I would start with chlorine dioxide, I use it daily as an oral rinse and then swallow it as a preventative against COVID-19. I buy it from kvlab.com and I take three activated drops. In more severe cases, people follow the ‘Protocol 1000’, three activated drops each hour for 8 hours. But you need to start slowly and work up to the maximum dose. Read here:

Birdie

Did you get the "vaccine"?

Aad

I have seen pictures from people having dermatitis and after taking Ivermectin it disappeared.

I would start with chlorine dioxide, I use it daily as an oral rinse and then swallow it as a preventative against COVID-19. I buy it from kvlab.com and I take three activated drops. In more severe cases, people follow the ‘Protocol 1000’, three activated drops each hour for 8 hours. But you need to start slowly and work up to the maximum dose. Read here:

I have seen pictures from people having HIV and after taking Ivermectin it disappeared.

OP
J

Jimmerz

Ivermectin? Isn't that a veterinary pharmaceutical for bovines?

OP
J

Jimmerz

I have seen pictures from people having HIV and after taking Ivermectin it disappeared.
This is the second reply that mentioned HIV. Although I've lain with some real garbage pails in my day, pretty sure I don't have HIV unless it's been lying dormant for the last 25 years.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Ivermectin? Isn't that a veterinary pharmaceutical for bovines?
Ivermectin was discovered by a Japanese researcher together with one from Merk. It was a substance excreted by a soil bacteria and it was found effective in treatment against parasites, especially river blindness. It was then synthesized. They received the Nobel Price for their discovery.

It is used both in humans and animals as a treatment against various parasites.