Getting prescribed a safe antibiotic from an MD

Flash

In Canada it’s been a real struggle to get access to safe antibiotics. I have not had any success getting them shipped online over the border, and every time I request from a doctor either it’s denied or they recommend one of the more damaging types, even if I request something more Peat approved, they force their opinion.

Has anyone had success in getting their doctor to prescribe one of the safer antibiotics to them? (penicillin, amoxicillin, etc.) What did you say in order for them to prescribe it to you? Any magic words that would give you a good chance of getting a prescription?

retroactive

flowers of sulphur are available on ebay, monolaurin is available on healthnatura, some abx are on indian or mexican pharmacy sites, or aliexpress. Some fish antibiotics might be available online too

Jessie

In Canada it’s been a real struggle to get access to safe antibiotics. I have not had any success getting them shipped online over the border, and every time I request from a doctor either it’s denied or they recommend one of the more damaging types, even if I request something more Peat approved, they force their opinion.

Has anyone had success in getting their doctor to prescribe one of the safer antibiotics to them? (penicillin, amoxicillin, etc.) What did you say in order for them to prescribe it to you? Any magic words that would give you a good chance of getting a prescription?
Just tell them you're allergic to the bad stuff, it would be malpractice for them not to listen to you.

Jessie

Most online pharmacies I'm use to dealing with don't really accept credit cards as a valid form of payment. Some may, but, like, I think only American Express works. Visa and MasterCard have strict policies about ordering drugs. So maybe try something like paypal, echeck, or bitcoin.

OP
Flash

Flash

Most online pharmacies I'm use to dealing with don't really accept credit cards as a valid form of payment. Some may, but, like, I think only American Express works. Visa and MasterCard have strict policies about ordering drugs. So maybe try something like paypal, echeck, or bitcoin.
Thanks for the replies. Are you ordering to Canada?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals