Getting people accustomed to giving up their freedoms

Gerard1989

S'pore eases Covid-19 rules from Nov 10: What you need to know Just look at the kind of ridiculous rulings my country's government has put in place in the past day or so as a consequence of this "pandemic": Soft recorded music to be allowed at food and beverage outlets. MUSIC TO BE ALLOWED? The ****? If this is not an exercise in getting masses of people accustomed to giving up their freedoms at a moment's notice I don't know what the **** is.

S'pore eases Covid-19 rules from Nov 10: What you need to know Just look at the kind of ridiculous rulings my country's government has put in place in the past day or so as a consequence of this "pandemic": Soft recorded music to be allowed at food and beverage outlets. MUSIC TO BE ALLOWED? The ****? If this is not an exercise in getting masses of people accustomed to giving up their freedoms at a moment's notice I don't know what the **** is.

This is madness!

Birdie

O I agree.

Rafe

A lot of people have functionally forgotten what it felt like before March 11, 2020 to not wear a mask, not be defensive in public, not be afraid of “contaminated” persons who “are irresponsible & want to kill you,” & not be afraid to breathe, and to think of public health & pharma as redeemers. And to treat people not buying it as heretics.

It shouldn’t have been shocking at how fast it happens.

Rafe

I regularly encounter people who think government gives them their rights. Just posted in another thread a quote in an AP news story about the treatment coming available for a guy’s child. He said it was great, “Like getting a hall pass to live our lives.”

What have we done?

OP
G

Gerard1989

A lot of people have functionally forgotten what it felt like before March 11, 2020 to not wear a mask, not be defensive in public, not be afraid of “contaminated” persons who “are irresponsible & want to kill you,” & not be afraid to breathe, and to think of public health & pharma as redeemers. And to treat people not buying it as heretics.

It shouldn’t have been shocking at how fast it happens.
No one I know seems at all dismayed at how these entitlements have now become privileges. I am certain that it has something to do with some capacity of the vaccines to enable subservient behaviour in those inoculated. I may be wrong but I recall Ray saying something about them ultimately resulting in serotonin production.

No one I know seems at all dismayed at how these entitlements have now become privileges. I am certain that it has something to do with some capacity of the vaccines to enable subservient behaviour in those inoculated. I may be wrong but I recall Ray saying something about them ultimately resulting in serotonin production.

I am thinking so too, some numbing effect. Does aggression come next?

Palerider

Submission and subservience is the product of the corruption of education into ideological indoctrination which reveres the supremacy of the State instead of the sovereignty of the individual.

OP
G

Gerard1989

I am thinking so too, some numbing effect. Does aggression come next?
Have you encountered any unusual displays of aggression from the vaccinated in your area? Or have you felt an unusual degree of aggression toward the vaccinated yourself? My father and I have always had a very rocky relationship but from the time when I began to eat according to Peat's recommendations until recently, I was not so perturbed by his presence and actions. Then, he went and got innoculated and he convinced my mother to do the same and with every passing day I feel this inexplicable rage toward him that I can only compare to a time before I learned of Peat and was eating very large amounts of difficult-to-digest grain on a daily basis. I cannot help but attribute these feelings that have been plaguing me of late to the shedding phenomenon that was discussed during Danny Roddy's latest podcast. At first, I thought that the rage was traceable to a lack of calories because I was trying to lose weight for awhile but I have since begun eating more, the usual amount of food and I still feel the same. I cannot be bothered to mend fences with my father seeing as how he is such a bastard. I would just like to go back to being indifferent to him... PS: I live with my parents. This is a common practice in my country.

Have you encountered any unusual displays of aggression from the vaccinated in your area? Or have you felt an unusual degree of aggression toward the vaccinated yourself? My father and I have always had a very rocky relationship but from the time when I began to eat according to Peat's recommendations until recently, I was not so perturbed by his presence and actions. Then, he went and got innoculated and he convinced my mother to do the same and with every passing day I feel this inexplicable rage toward him that I can only compare to a time before I learned of Peat and was eating very large amounts of difficult-to-digest grain on a daily basis. I cannot help but attribute these feelings that have been plaguing me of late to the shedding phenomenon that was discussed during Danny Roddy's latest podcast. At first, I thought that the rage was traceable to a lack of calories because I was trying to lose weight for awhile but I have since begun eating more, the usual amount of food and I still feel the same. I cannot be bothered to mend fences with my father seeing as how he is such a bastard. I would just like to go back to being indifferent to him... PS: I live with my parents. This is a common practice in my country.

No I don't feel rage towards anyone and I don't spend much time with vaccinated people. My personal experiences with vaccinated people have been indifferent, but since I am the minority, I don't know what is said behind my back. I know my husband gets a bit of criticisms in business, appraising strangers houses, but I personally have avoided people this past 6 months. I mostly hear and read about the nastiness, and my collective impression from it is that vaxxed people are angry the UNVAXXED are supposedly puting everyone in danger and want to eliminate the danger and even them if need be. I get that the unvaxxed people feel sad and worried for the vaxxed or even consider them stupid, which isn't helpful either for getting along. I never feel that the vaxxed are worried for the unvaxxex, it seems to be more about them and the unvaxxex are hindering them from getting back to their normal life. I have a few friends that weren't happy to get corralled into their vaccinations and I am so worried for them, and they still respect my position. What a mess huh?

I am sorry that you are struggling with your dad, especially with no distance between you to reassess your situation. I would say it will get better, but from my similar experience that isn't often the case. My advice to you is to not let that anger ruin your health. I had a person that was eating at me for many years and felt the rage you do. Now that I am on the other side of it I wish I hadn't let them get to me because if caused me health problems and I wasted too much time focusing on my anger, which could have been spent doing more positive things. I think with anger like yours and mine it is time spent trying to squelch that person, not realizing the joke is on us, with them squelching us. Nasty people like the ones we have had to deal with aren't battling with us, they only think about themselves, and the whole battle is just in our heads. I have found the phrase "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer" to be the wisest words in your's, and my past situation. If you can master that one you will truely be a force to be reconded with .