Getting Loved Ones Off Of Additives And Free Amino Acids

Acarpous

Has anyone had any luck or success convincing their family members or friends to avoid isolated amino acids and manufactured food additives (MSG and aspartame)? I find myself thinking about their present and future well-being and would like to find a way to communicate my concern without activating too many "conspiracy theory" stereotypes. More specifically, most of the people that I share my life with are very typical in that they watch television, vote (follow politics), and engage in other behaviors that are provided by society to saturate their attention. Nor are they interested in educating themselves about nutrition, physiology, or biology in general to understand why these substances shouldn't be consumed (that being said, I don't yet have a working understanding of these things at a biological level, but I am cynical enough towards this social order to assume that RP isn't exaggerating).

I am not interested in trying to get them to adopt a diet in strict accordance with RP's suggestions, but I would feel better about the future if they stopped exposing themselves to these toxins.

Thoushant

Let me get this straight, you have a personal gullible belief you haven't really examined, and you want to tyrantly force said belief on loved ones. got it, here's what to do

You Don't.

Lol J/K start small

This is something we all have been exposed to, so it's easy to identify and mimic
1. identify behavior you want to promote, and beliefs acting against behavior
2. Slowly and influentially change their belief system with half baked truths and facts
3. The new behavior has to be intrinsic, don't push it, but be sure to provide support of the
behavior
4. ???
5. Profit

L

lollipop

It's a waste of time and energy. Only give your opinion if they ask.
+1 I have found this to be so true. No one listens AND be prepared that even if they ask they will not follow your suggestions. Sometimes we simply need to remember they have choice like us and might not value the advice to choose it. It is all about them and not you.

L

lollipop

human behaviour cannot change.
Totally disagree. With choice all behavior can change. Turning the lens towards ourselves, I bet in one minute, you could rattle off 50 ways you have changed your behavior. I know I could. The keyword here is decision and choice gives rise to action.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals