Getting a giant **** naturally is definitely possible - what are the best methods that men have found on this forum ?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

the map you posted shows south american countries having the largest. it seems to be all countries closest to the equator having the largest penis sizes. theres a couple African ones but the most red is in south america apparently

a lot of the smaller size countries seem to have higher prevalence of poor diets, like soy, vegetarian/vegan, beans etc, less sunlight

interesting, how lean are you currently?! can you post the supplements youre using and your diet for the 5000+ calories

Ah yes this makes sense - I was thinking that latin people in central and south america tend to be on the shorter side in terms of average height thats why i was thinking maybe they are not as big - i really do think the hands and feet tend to be driven by the same growth as the genitals

I am not that lean - my abs don't really show my body type is like big but I wouldn't really consider myself fat -it's like Kanye's body type where you can tell he's big but it's like he doesn't try - it doesn't look like he's muscular or fat his body just looks "big"- thats how my body is - i think im around 165-170 i havent weighed myself in a while

I think Georgi said that applying T/DHT cream on the zone helps for growth (DHT cream being stronger), having a higher metabolism, and as previously mentioned, high vitamin D/K2.
Yes I do think DHT is the main driver of growth here - Because Progesterone should increase T/E ratio so then if T was making a big difference I think the penis would grow large on progesterone but from what ive seen it seems to respond best to androgens and progesterone has that anti-androgen effect in high doses

Yes I do think DHT is the main driver of growth here - Because Progesterone should increase T/E ratio so then if T was making a big difference I think the penis would grow large on progesterone but from what ive seen it seems to respond best to androgens and progesterone has that anti-androgen effect in high doses
Are you talking about progesterone alone without DHEA? Also, I think Georgi said that the ratio of Prog : DHEA is important, I don't remember specific ratios, but some ratios are for muscle growth and size, some for better libido, etc. If I can find the podcast where he said this, I can link it up here.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Are you talking about progesterone alone without DHEA? Also, I think Georgi said that the ratio of Prog : DHEA is important, I don't remember specific ratios, but some ratios are for muscle growth and size, some for better libido, etc. If I can find the podcast where he said this, I can link it up here.
Ah ok thanks - and yes I have only really taken Prog with DHEA - so if DHEA is increased with Prog then the person should not experience anti-androgen effects in high doses but if Prog is raised alone then there could be anti-androgenic effects in high doses ?

Dr. B

Ah ok thanks - and yes I have only really taken Prog with DHEA - so if DHEA is increased with Prog then the person should not experience anti-androgen effects in high doses but if Prog is raised alone then there could be anti-androgenic effects in high doses ?
mate looking more at the map you posted
countries like italy, bulgaria, netherlands/hungary/denmark/belgium are pretty far north and i assume cold. but they're in the red. it must be due to their diet then, high cheese/saturated fat diet that brings those numbers up compared to the other northern colder countries there?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

mate looking more at the map you posted
countries like italy, bulgaria, netherlands/hungary/denmark/belgium are pretty far north and i assume cold. but they're in the red. it must be due to their diet then, high cheese/saturated fat diet that brings those numbers up compared to the other northern colder countries there?
penis-size-by-countries.jpg
length1.PNG

When I look at all the different maps - some of them claim different but from what ive seen that they all have in common is the biggest seems to be nearest to the equator and near the center of the way the map looks ? Because I am thinking of the countries in Japan in far right with smaller average penis size but they are near the equator as well ? I think the genetics associated with race do play a factor but yea honestly the penis sizes near the equator seem to be bigger across the board if we exclude the countries on the far right side of the map

Maybe temperatures near certain parts of the equator are different in other parts of the world ? its interesting to think about

Last edited:

-Luke-

I also believe it is possible. I keep seeing these adds telling me I can grow 8 inches larger in 5 seconds.
I will have a look at that. But I'm currently broke, because the Nigerian prince I sent my money to hasn't contacted me yet. Maybe I should take one of the jobs that pay $9479 per day for easy work from home?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

View attachment 30258View attachment 30259

When I look at all the different maps - some of them claim different but from what ive seen that they all have in common is the biggest seems to be nearest to the equator and near the center of the way the map looks ? Because I am thinking of the countries in Japan in far right with smaller average penis size but they are near the equator as well ? I think the genetics associated with race do play a factor but yea honestly the penis sizes near the equator seem to be bigger across the board if we exclude the countries on the far right side of the map

Maybe temperatures near certain parts of the equator are different in other parts of the world ? its interesting to think about
Another thing to add is this - blacks and latins in these countries near the equator seem to have darker skin and it is theorized their epigenetics developed due to this over-exposure of the sun - why have the asian countries near the equator not developed the same features - are temperatures across the equator vastly different around the world ?

Dr. B

View attachment 30258View attachment 30259

even that map the countries around italy are beige and i think bulgaria is still red even though its far north
netherlands, belgium denmark are beige which is the second highest

even that brightly colored map, netherlands and one of the very far north countries is light green!

can you post your daily diet

Dr. B

Another thing to add is this - blacks and latins in these countries near the equator seem to have darker skin and it is theorized their epigenetics developed due to this over-exposure of the sun - why have the asian countries near the equator not developed the same features - are temperatures across the equator vastly different around the world ?
which Asian countries are those?
Ray mentioned Christian/Muslim countries covering up the skin more.
the Asian countries, may have covered more too... plus they had vegan/vegetarian type diets or more seafood which means more pufa
the Africans/Indians/Native Americans were often tribal cultures exposing lots of skin

PhilParma

You can experiment with having sex or masturbating while doing this; you will notice that you won't be able to ejaculate if you do it correctly (premature ejaculators tend to have small members with tight surrounding musculature, and delayed ejaculators tend to have larger members with more relaxed surrounding musculature).
I have pre-e and a large member. Neither reverse kegeling nor stretches targeting the pelvic floor have done anything for my pre-e. Is there any way to mechanically loosen the pelvic floor muscles? Sort of like those muscle/fascia rollers, or maybe some other mechanical device.

btw I did gain about an inch in weiner size when I was younger by doing these exercises; manual stretching and jelqing. Now I pump once or twice a month, not for size, but to keep my weiner awake and alive in the face of my chronic low libido.

Dr. B

I have pre-e and a large member. Neither reverse kegeling nor stretches targeting the pelvic floor have done anything for my pre-e. Is there any way to mechanically loosen the pelvic floor muscles? Sort of like those muscle/fascia rollers, or maybe some other mechanical device.

btw I did gain about an inch in weiner size when I was younger by doing these exercises; manual stretching and jelqing. Now I pump once or twice a month, not for size, but to keep my weiner awake and alive in the face of my chronic low libido.
is pre ejcaulation associated with being able to ejaculate multiple times/very short refractory period?

-Luke-

What is the data basis for the maps above anyway? Meaning how was this "measured"? I was never approached by someone with a ruler who said "Hey Mister, could you please lower your pants for a moment so we can measure your d*ck? Thank you!" Or is the data from online surveys (probably not, because I guess the entire world would be dark green on that map).

Dr. B

What is the data basis for the maps above anyway? Meaning how was this "measured"? I was never approached by someone with a ruler who said "Hey Mister, could you please lower your pants for a moment so we can measure your d*ck? Thank you!" Or is the data from online surveys (probably not, because I guess the entire world would be dark green on that map).
@JamesGatz yeah im not sure of the sample size on those maps i remember there was some very large study of 10000 people years back, the most substantial study on the matter and they found no correlation with race i think there was very slight correlation with height and then maybe the ring finger to pointer finger ratio?

Charlieb91

I'd say raising DHT as much as possible is the main thing, in order of effectiveness glycine, zinc, vitamin K2, cistanche and creatine.
Definitely think some latent size came to the surface by raising dht but at the very least I can confidently say it Increased erection quality, flaccid hang and fullness.

Bathmate when used properly (it's abit of an art to do correctly) is the best and safest way to increase size. Side effects come if you abuse it like anything.

I bought an overnight extender (phallosan) which I'm still experimenting with but it really takes getting used to wearing it at night and the cost of a good quality one is alittle ridiculous.

I've heard very good results from hanging, popularised by bib on thundersplace but I haven't seen enough evidence that it's safe even when using very light weights. PE can be dangerous and you do it at your own risk so for anyone reading be careful because these practices have potential to be negatively irreversible.

There was a funny thread named "why do tranny's have unusually large dongs" or something like that which I think the underlying question of that thread was: what exactly happens in the process of gender reassignment via hormone use causes the penis to sometimes unintentionally enlarge.
The answer to this could provide insight in how to enlarge the penis through the use of hormones.

So as far as I know raising DHT, pumping, stretching are the only methods that I know that work.
Also have tried using topical K2 but not long enough to see a noticeable difference.

Dr. B

I'd say raising DHT as much as possible is the main thing, in order of effectiveness glycine, zinc, vitamin K2, cistanche and creatine.
Definitely think some latent size came to the surface by raising dht but at the very least I can confidently say it Increased erection quality, flaccid hang and fullness.

Bathmate when used properly (it's abit of an art to do correctly) is the best and safest way to increase size. Side effects come if you abuse it like anything.

I bought an overnight extender (phallosan) which I'm still experimenting with but it really takes getting used to wearing it at night and the cost of a good quality one is alittle ridiculous.

I've heard very good results from hanging, popularised by bib on thundersplace but I haven't seen enough evidence that it's safe even when using very light weights. PE can be dangerous and you do it at your own risk so for anyone reading be careful because these practices have potential to be negatively irreversible.

There was a funny thread named "why do tranny's have unusually large dongs" or something like that which I think the underlying question of that thread was: what exactly happens in the process of gender reassignment via hormone use causes the penis to sometimes unintentionally enlarge.
The answer to this could provide insight in how to enlarge the penis through the use of hormones.

So as far as I know raising DHT, pumping, stretching are the only methods that I know that work.
Also have tried using topical K2 but not long enough to see a noticeable difference.
i heard zinc is both a 5ar inhibitor and aromatase inhibitor
what side effects from bathmate and what does phallosan do

werent people saying progesterone could be responsible in that tranny thread

Charlieb91

i heard zinc is both a 5ar inhibitor and aromatase inhibitor
what side effects from bathmate and what does phallosan do

werent people saying progesterone could be responsible in that tranny thread
Really funny story, I was with this girl through lockdown and before a planned "sex night" I pumped for 20 minutes when I had only used it a few times before.
My **** was a mess and looked like something from Alien.... enlarged balloon skin fluid built up around the bell and I was completely freaked out and thought I needed to go to hospital. Luckily I only pumped too much too soon and it went down eventually. So that's one. I think doing it for way too long and too hard is probably where people go wrong.

Phallosan lightly stretches the penis and over months extends size. There's information about it on their website. There's medical data on the benefits of devices like the phallosan for increasing length and straightening.

On the progesterone thing, I wasn't aware this was the conclusion the thread came to but would be interested in learning more about this theory.

Dr. B

No no no... didn't say anything about it being fun for ME.... it's just that super big dicks are not the most fun dicks in general. In. My. OPINION. :)
how did he get it super big whilst being 5'10 do you think it was the sunlight or which factors. im not sure working out would have an effect on size unless it improves androgen hormones maybe?