• Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

Getting a giant d*ck naturally is definitely possible - what are the best methods that men have found on this forum ?

Charlieb91

bumping this thread to see if any methods/devices/supplements worked for anybody
In terms of supplements: cistanche, cordyceps, L-citrulline in my experience at the very least improved fullness, erection quality and flaccid hang. A woman I was seeing commented that I’m definitely thicker than before.
Along with this I’ve been taking 1500mg of thiamine (b1), 1500mg Niacinamide, and 300mg - 900mg of aspirin in separated doses, which may have influenced androgens
This is quite minor as opposed to devices and exercises but for optimising I think this is a great stack.

john_snow

I’ve been doing Angion Methods for almost a year and my penis is def not the same as before.

Erections are much better, it hangs better and it’s more veiny now.

Feels like it grew but cannot say surely if it is tissue growth or just better erections and blood flow that just make it fuller

I’m very positive that tissue will grow eventually, I’m not in the later stages of the exercises yet (doing AM2).

Metabolism is ***t right now and I don’t think I’m at my best hormonally either, so maybe after fixing that results come faster.

Beware tho, in the Angion forums they say that to have results you have to follow a diet that specifically promotes Angiogenesis with no regards on anything else and is very anti-peat (vegetarian, lentils, greens, no meat, no eggs, coffee salt and sugar are the three most evil things that kill gainz, etc)

Jinzo

I’ve been doing Angion Methods for almost a year and my penis is def not the same as before.

Erections are much better, it hangs better and it’s more veiny now.

Feels like it grew but cannot say surely if it is tissue growth or just better erections and blood flow that just make it fuller

I’m very positive that tissue will grow eventually, I’m not in the later stages of the exercises yet (doing AM2).

Metabolism is ***t right now and I don’t think I’m at my best hormonally either, so maybe after fixing that results come faster.

Beware tho, in the Angion forums they say that to have results you have to follow a diet that specifically promotes Angiogenesis with no regards on anything else and is very anti-peat (vegetarian, lentils, greens, no meat, no eggs, coffee salt and sugar are the three most evil things that kill gainz, etc)
Angion is pretty much useless for gains. I worked my way up to even buying the wheel after mastering am 3 over the course of two years. Only gained .25 in length if I measured correctly. More prominent arteries and veins though.