Get relaxed and happy with these adapto-phorians

Hans

Forum Supporter
Since these times are high stress due to what's going on, I thought it would be a good idea to post something on managing stress and also enhancing euphoria. There are many other compounds/supplements/routines that are also anti-stress, but these are the supplements that I found interesting and helpful for myself.

Mauritio

Since these times are high stress due to what's going on, I thought it would be a good idea to post something on managing stress and also enhancing euphoria. There are many other compounds/supplements/routines that are also anti-stress, but these are the supplements that I found interesting and helpful for myself.

Interesting I've never tried kratom, but it sounds pretty good . Things that agonize D2 are more worthy to try out imo ,because they have so many benefits : prolactin lowering , increase in social status, increase in insulin sensitivity, etc.
Also do you know if it's an agonist at the alpha 2 adrenergic receptor ?

Another thing you could add is CBG (cannabigero) .I've been trying it recently and really like it . It's a more energizing version of CBD ,many people compare it to coffee .

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Interesting I've never tried kratom, but it sounds pretty good . Things that agonize D2 are more worthy to try out imo ,because they have so many benefits : prolactin lowering , increase in social status, increase in insulin sensitivity, etc.
For sure, but anything that agonizes it might cause desensitization. But not sure at what dose though. Every testimony I've seen of people with Kratom dependence are using like 50g daily lol. Not sure if it will happen with 2-3g daily.
That's what I've seen yes.
Another thing you could add is CBG (cannabigero) .I've been trying it recently and really like it . It's a more energizing version of CBD ,many people compare it to coffee .
I was actually thinking of that one, but didn't add it because I haven't tried it yet. Very keen on doing so soon. What dose are you using? Is it a CBG isolate?

Mauritio

Already found it . It is an agonist at alpha2 adrenergic receptor . Similar to clonidine and CBG , which is also an agonist at the same receptor. imo these chemicals are strong inhibitors of the stress response .

"Mitragynine also appears to inhibit COX-2, block L-type and T-type calcium channels, and interact with other receptors in the brain including 5-HT2C and 5-HT7 serotonin receptors, D2 dopamine receptors, and A2A adenosine receptors.[31] Mitragynine stimulates α2-adrenergic receptors, inhibiting the release of norepinephrine (noradrenaline); other compounds in this class include dexmedetomidine, which is used for sedation, and clonidine, which is used to manage anxiety and some symptoms of opioid withdrawal. This activity might explain why kratom can be dangerous when used in combination with other sedatives.[64] Kratom also contains rhynchophylline, a non-competitive NMDA receptor antagonist.[7][67]"

Mauritio

For sure, but anything that agonizes it might cause desensitization. But not sure at what dose though. Every testimony I've seen of people with Kratom dependence are using like 50g daily lol. Not sure if it will happen with 2-3g daily.

That's what I've seen yes.

I was actually thinking of that one, but didn't add it because I haven't tried it yet. Very keen on doing so soon. What dose are you using? Is it a CBG isolate?
Yeah I've read about people taking some crazy dosages on reddit . Like 50g of anything is a lot lol
I think 1-2 times per week should be fine .
Have you tried the other colors of kratom?

On CBG: I take 10-15 mg in the morning . I dont seem to need more although some even take 60 or 70mg. I use a CBG oil , even though its hemp oil the amount of PUFA I get from it is only like 0.1g per day .
It also seems to have some effect on Testosterone I noticed from the first day that my muscles look fuller .
I researched it today and I couldnt find anything ,but given the fact that all the other cannabinoids that were studied had an effect ,its likely that CBG also has an effect on T and it seems to be a good one .

Jonnie

When I tried it years ago it made me feel jittery and stressed out, like bad coffee. Ofcourse I was a pretty hypo metabolic person with a lot of stress and undereating.

And I know psyched substance on youtube used it a lot, to the point he got addicted and had withdrawal symptoms when he wanted to quit.

But it’s intriguing nonetheless, maybe I should give it another shot in combination with your other recommendations.

Thanks for sharing.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I have tried one other strain before, but don't remember what it was. I like the green malay and will most likely get it again, or try other energizing strains.
On CBG: I take 10-15 mg in the morning . I dont seem to need more although some even take 60 or 70mg. I use a CBG oil , even though its hemp oil the amount of PUFA I get from it is only like 0.1g per day .
It also seems to have some effect on Testosterone I noticed from the first day that my muscles look fuller .
I researched it today and I couldnt find anything ,but given the fact that all the other cannabinoids that were studied had an effect ,its likely that CBG also has an effect on T and it seems to be a good one .
Do you take it sublingually?
Interesting effect with the muscle fullness.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
When I tried it years ago it made me feel jittery and stressed out, like bad coffee. Ofcourse I was a pretty hypo metabolic person with a lot of stress and undereating.

And I know psyched substance on youtube used it a lot, to the point he got addicted and had withdrawal symptoms when he wanted to quit.

But it’s intriguing nonetheless, maybe I should give it another shot in combination with your other recommendations.

Thanks for sharing.
The Kratom? Interesting, it's supposed to lower stress hormone haha. The undereating was probably contributing a lot.

Mauritio

Do you take it sublingually?
Yes , let it sit under tongue a couple of minutes and then swallow. It has been shown to help with IBS and has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal effects.

Mauritio

Do you get constipation from kratom ?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Yes , let it sit under tongue a couple of minutes and then swallow. It has been shown to help with IBS and has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal effects.
Have you noticed gut benefits?
No, not at all. Perhaps 2-3g isn't big enough or because I'm only using it 1-2 a week instead of every day.

Mauritio

Have you noticed gut benefits?
No, not at all. Perhaps 2-3g isn't big enough or because I'm only using it 1-2 a week instead of every day.
Hard to say I've only taken it for 4 days and I had some very bad oranges on Friday so my gut health wasn't on point anyway.
Ok thx , I might try it in the future.

Jonnie

The Kratom? Interesting, it's supposed to lower stress hormone haha. The undereating was probably contributing a lot.
I think I was just stressed in general and anything enhancing metabolism automatically increased stress hahah.

76er

Thanks for article Hans.

Cocoa and milk are great for hitting ones magnesium RDA btw

I do three of these drinks a day (1 hot in the morning and the next two are served chilled).
Been feeling great. One first thing in the morning. Next at 3 or 4 pm and then the last at around 8pm.

- 6-8 oz of strong coffee (prepped in a French press)
- 6-8 oz of whole milk
- 1.25 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1 tbsp of cocoa (Non-Alkalized)
- dash of canning salt

Notes:
- The morning drink has 10g of gelatin and 5g of creatine.
- I make a syrup out of the cocoa powder so it mixes well. 2/3 cocoa and 1/3 warm water.
- The last drink of night I sub in simple syrup for the maple syrup because I've already hit my manganese numbers by then.

Sam321

roflcopterz at "toilet paper shortages"

rzero

Yeah I've read about people taking some crazy dosages on reddit . Like 50g of anything is a lot lol
I think 1-2 times per week should be fine .

Do you have a brand of CBG you've had luck with?

Mauritio

Do you have a brand of CBG you've had luck with?
I use a german brand. I dont think its super special , I probably would look for another one with less PUFA if I was you .
Unfortunately CBG constipated me after a week or so ...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals