Get Paid To Do Research And Write A Bit

HealthGuy23

I've hired a few researchers and writers here and it's worked out great over the past 3 years, but today one quit unexpectedly due to personal problems and I need a new writer.

(Charlie has graciously permitted me to post here.)

What you'll do is help research supplement ideas. Supplements are "Peaty" and will be based upon herbs and vitamins and so forth. You'll put together ideas for them with me, and then research them on Google Scholar, and we'll come up with a formula along with cites.

You'll help by answering some questions now and then from the manufacturer we use, and interpreting safety test results.

And you'll be expected to write 2 articles a week based upon your research in the interim. See Daily Medical Discoveries | Medical Discoveries To Make You Live Longer and Healthier for the type of thing we do.

We pay weekly. Should be a lot of fun and not take up too much of your time and it has a lot of significance and meaning and importance. PM me here if you are interested, put "ray peat" on the subject line, and tell me a little about yourself, ask 3 questions about the job, and give me a writing sample. Thank you.

Amazoniac

I've hired a few researchers and writers here and it's worked out great over the past 3 years, but today one quit unexpectedly due to personal problems and I need a new writer.

(Charlie has graciously permitted me to post here.)

What you'll do is help research supplement ideas. Supplements are "Peaty" and will be based upon herbs and vitamins and so forth. You'll put together ideas for them with me, and then research them on Google Scholar, and we'll come up with a formula along with cites.

You'll help by answering some questions now and then from the manufacturer we use, and interpreting safety test results.

And you'll be expected to write 2 articles a week based upon your research in the interim. See Daily Medical Discoveries | Medical Discoveries To Make You Live Longer and Healthier for the type of thing we do.

We pay weekly. Should be a lot of fun and not take up too much of your time and it has a lot of significance and meaning and importance. PM me here if you are interested, put "ray peat" on the subject line, and tell me a little about yourself, ask 3 questions about the job, and give me a writing sample. Thank you.
Terma could be the person you need. You'll apply the truth, be expected to pant him twice a week for formulas and to speed up recovery from having to deal with humans. He rejects the handouts (although it's up to you to give it to cat rescue centres) and time isn't a problem due to immortality. Put '*Notice me*' as title, tell him everything about your company, ask 3 personal questions to show interest in discovering how life should be lived, and cross your fingers. Good luck.

Last edited:

mrchibbs