Ray Peat Interview Get Fit With Jodelle - Iodine, Spider Veins, Oxalates, Fat Loss (July 31)

gaze

We're talking about the same man that told his girlfriend's kitten to look at itself in the mirror - which it apparently did. I assume that lengthy and complicated negotiations between him and representatives of the ants took place. They ended with a treaty agreeing to relocate several ant settlements from his kitchen in exchange for a guarantee of weekly deliveries of sugar, and the permission to use building materials from his backyard for the construction of new settlements and roads.

can you point me to the interview where he talks about the cat experience ?

LUH 3417

We're talking about the same man that told his girlfriend's kitten to look at itself in the mirror - which it apparently did. I assume that lengthy and complicated negotiations between him and representatives of the ants took place. They ended with a treaty agreeing to relocate several ant settlements from his kitchen in exchange for a guarantee of weekly deliveries of sugar, and the permission to use building materials from his backyard for the construction of new settlements and roads.
You know I took Ray’s advice and stopped talking to the cat like she was a baby. The other day she was meowing at me while standing by her pack of treats, I looked at her and said “I already put some in your bowl”, she proceeded to jump off the counter and check out her bowl, delighted to find treats inside.

Lejeboca

....Still would be interesting to hear his specific case :lol:

"If you really watch animals, you see that they are behaving more intelligently than most of the people we read about on the news or see on television. I watched ants a lot, and each ant is an individual and very communicative if you watch their body language." -- Ray Peat in #33 Generative Energy Podcast, [29:02]

boris

"If you really watch animals, you see that they are behaving more intelligently than most of the people we read about on the news or see on television. I watched ants a lot, and each ant is an individual and very communicative if you watch their body language." -- Ray Peat in #33 Generative Energy Podcast, [29:02]

That interview was great thanks!

Hugh Johnson

My guess is he was probably referring to dealing with ant infestation in the house by redirecting them.

How to Stop Ant Infestations Humanely
Summary
To humanely prevent ants entering a house, give them a more convenient source of sugar outside the house.

Still would be interesting to hear his specific case :lol: And how exactly did the wasps outsmart him? I often ask myself in Peat interviews "how can you not follow up on that?"
A friend of mine likes to meditate in the forest, and ants kept biting him. He decided to make peace with them, and once he did they stopped biting.

boris

@Hugh Johnson
Interesting. How did he make peace with them? Just by his internal attitude to them or were there peace offerings involved?

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals