Get a high metabolism with so much physical effort, help me ?

OP
R

Roni123@

@Roni123

One potential problem with being active on a Peaty, low-PUFA diet, particularly if you are young and/or naturally thin:

Your metabolic rate might get so high that it's hard to stay adequately fueled.

This has happened to me, at least - I have to eat over 5000 calories a day just to maintain my weight.

Not really sure what the solution is...just thought I'd share.
amazing, basically the same thing here I'm thin with muscles and practice lots of physical activity... any exception of calories is already noticeable a decrease in weight, this is very terrible

SamYo123

Starch is nice yerrag, very comfy if you have no health problems, but the feeling of being light on your feet, and faster I am sure, in Roni123's case playing football, is an invigorating feeling.
Satrch helps me poop. simples sugars dont?

johnysummer

True, as you get used to it and the pain decreases, does the body adapt by reducing lactic acid? not to mention that less PUFAS is less damage

I'm going to try baking soda, I think the recovery is worth a lot

Yes I ve found that body adapts in a matter of weeks to the lactic acid response. Training intensity should be moderate tho. I ve found the hard way that cortisol from lifting too heavy too often is hard b**** to bypass. Thats why I always prefer sports, cause you never give 100% because the next day you re training again. I ve found this method optimal for me concerning metabolism and stress management. Also make sure you fuel with sugar just before training. And I mean right before 15-30 minutes before starting eat a fruit or two.

Edit:

I forgot the most important. Always train with mouth closed. If you have to breath through your mouth you are going too hard. You should be able to breath from your nose after 15-30 seconds after a hard **** sprint, given thats its maximal effort. I hold my breath when I cant breath through nose during training and I start doing so shortly after.

OP
R

Roni123@

nope i can eat 15 satsumas and 2l of OJ in a day, ill poop if i eat oats but ill gas out and they stink
yes, hey have you tried the carrot salad? or try taking one or two tablespoons of coconut oil a day I think it might work

OP
R

Roni123@

Yes I ve found that body adapts in a matter of weeks to the lactic acid response. Training intensity should be moderate tho. I ve found the hard way that cortisol from lifting too heavy too often is hard b**** to bypass. Thats why I always prefer sports, cause you never give 100% because the next day you re training again. I ve found this method optimal for me concerning metabolism and stress management. Also make sure you fuel with sugar just before training. And I mean right before 15-30 minutes before starting eat a fruit or two.

Edit:

I forgot the most important. Always train with mouth closed. If you have to breath through your mouth you are going too hard. You should be able to breath from your nose after 15-30 seconds after a hard **** sprint, given thats its maximal effort. I hold my breath when I cant breath through nose during training and I start doing so shortly after.
True, the problem is cortisol too, but I think high energy can quickly restore metabolism I try to breathe through my mouth but my sinusitis prevents me, in fact this was the only problem that peat hasn't solved so far

johnysummer

True, the problem is cortisol too, but I think high energy can quickly restore metabolism I try to breathe through my mouth but my sinusitis prevents me, in fact this was the only problem that peat hasn't solved so far
Weird. I mean nasal problems in my experience went away when I fixed serotonin/hypothyroidism. Is it possible you have something physical blocking the way ? Broken nose or smth idk.

OP
R

Roni123@

Weird. I mean nasal problems in my experience went away when I fixed serotonin/hypothyroidism. Is it possible you have something physical blocking the way ? Broken nose or smth idk.
I don't really know, I used cyproheptadine daily for a month 4 mcg a day and nothing really changed...
my temperature has improved a lot after I started peat and especially when I removed the starch, but it's still not good... I will test penicillin orally

Ray Peat hasn't solved what? I breathe, mouth closed through my sinuses, all day and all night?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals