Germany STILL pushing for mandatory vaccination: final vote around 8 april

burtlancast

I don't know what to think of that:

either they really believe people being completely dumb, or they look for plausible deniability, in case folks try to throw them in jail once health insurers start telling the truth about vaccine injuries.

More like the later.

This lady doctor against mandates is of course pushing the coincidence narrative, while most folks with a brain realize politicians just went full scale genocide on their natives

Last edited:

Fred

They will try this again in the US after another manufactured "virus" surge. They have to. They can't have a huge control group walking around. They're already introducing new pan coronavirus vaccines and quantum dot technology to get their materials into our bloodstreams. Check out the last hour of this TLAV episode:

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

And what really gets me is in their mandate proposal,

they STILL refuse to take into account natural infection immunity, which pretty much grants you life-insurance from Covid death once you have acquired it.

Fred

And what really gets me is in their mandate proposal,

they STILL refuse to take into account natural infection immunity, which pretty much grants you life-insurance from Covid death once you have acquired it.

Hundreds of HUGE red flags. Is the public already fully under mind control? ... because I can't see how someone can tie their shoes or drive to work and not see any problems with the narrative.

Drareg

This is laughable and desperate by the ruling class, they are clearly concerned about the unvaccinated being healthier in the longterm.

Drareg

Interesting picture emerging, total psychopaths.

1648336286537.png

Giraffe

I don't know what to think of that:

either they really believe people being completely dumb, or they look for plausible deniability, in case folks try to throw them in jail once health insurers start telling the truth about vaccine injuries.

More like the later.

This lady doctor against mandates is of course pushing the coincidence narrative, while most folks with a brain realize politicians just went full scale genocide on their natives

She is a member of parliament belonging to an opposition party. I don't understand why you think that she is pushing the coincidence narrative. In my opinion she is quite outspoken. Her party (AfD) has been opposing the corona measures the whole time. There was another opposition party (FDP) that was very critical of the measures and against mandatory vaccination. However since the elections - now they are part of the government - they have made a u-turn.

Politicians are clowns. Lousy actors. The whole nonsense will only stop when people stop obeying.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Interesting picture emerging, total psychopaths.

View attachment 35075

So, now it is beyond obvious why the govt in UK, most of EU, and the US stopped publishing stats broken down by vaccination status. They don't even hide why - they said officially it is because publishing the full info will "confuse people".

Within a few months, this info and nice graph you posted will not even be available for the latest batch of COVID-19 "cases" (or whatever new virus they come up with) and any attempts to piece it together through indirect analysis and peripheral sources will be censored and immediately declared "fake news" by the "fact checkers". Btw, the powers that be learn from their mistakes, so if the Marburg virus release happens, I would expect no release of any stats related to vaccines (for COVID-19 or the new virus they come up with). This may be the very last "pandemic" where the elite screwed up by allowing release of data that the populace can use to piece things together.

Makrosky

Thanks burt for sharing this.

To me a very important question which is still unanswered is: is it still possible to escape the demonvaxx? That is: Do we have clear evidence that the vaxxed transmit the poison to non-vaxxed? Or the opposite, clear evidence that it doesn't happen?

It will help a lot to know so to put things in perspective.

Fred

This may be the very last "pandemic" where the elite screwed up by allowing release of data that the populace can use to piece things together.

Could be a eugenics angle to this ... that is, if you can detect the lies, you won't take the vax and will be allowed to continue living. So they may be intentionally leaving clues. This also could be required by their "moral code" ... kinda like how Ted Bundy berated the girl that escaped his clutches ... "You stupid b****, why did you get in a car with a total stranger?!?" In his mind, because she voluntarily complied, she demonstrated that she was inferior and it was okay for him to kill her.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

She is a member of parliament belonging to an opposition party. I don't understand why you think that she is pushing the coincidence narrative. In my opinion she is quite outspoken. Her party (AfD) has been opposing the corona measures the whole time. There was another opposition party (FDP) that was very critical of the measures and against mandatory vaccination. However since the elections - now they are part of the government - they have made a u-turn.
You've answered your own question.

Machiavellian politics imply formulating your opinion on an issue without referencing critical important facts that, if stated, would make it impossible to reverse this opinion down the road without exposing yourself as a plain liar.

I strongly suspect that's the lady's intention since the start. She's not exposing the hard facts making this pandemic an obvious fraud.

This is how mondialists are playing their game and the unsuspecting public falls for it each and every time.

Took me years to realize it.

Last edited:
OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Do we have clear evidence that the vaxxed transmit the poison to non-vaxxed?
Shedding is taking place without a doubt.

But the real question is how many different poisons they've loaded their vaccines with: only some of them will be shedding.

ChiroGuru

German politicians really think we are dumb. Maybe they are right, see CO2 taxes, taxes in general, energy prices, covid „politics“. The politicians are also stupid as f*** but at least they make a lot of money through corruption (see our former ministry of health Jens Spahn). Germany is full of lies and propaganda and the people don‘t get it.

Giraffe

You've answered your own question.

Machiavellian politics imply stating your opinion on an issue without referencing critical important facts that would make it impossible to reverse this opinion down the road without exposing yourself as a plain liar.

I strongly suspect that's the lady's intention since the start. She's not exposing the hard facts making this pandemic an obvious fraud.

This is how mondialists are playing their game and the naive public falls for it every time.

Took me years to realize it.

There is only so much that you can say in five minutes, and she made it very clear in her speech that mandatory vaccination would be a monstrous breach of the constitution because none of the requirements is fulfilled. There was a hearing with experts before the discussion in parliament took place, and there hard facts had been discussed.

As to this former opposition party that is now doing the opposite of what they announced before the elections ... They have been very clear as to where they stand. That helped them to get enough votes to become one of the three parties that currently form the government. The politicians in Germany don't care that they contradict themselves. They don't care if they are caught lying. Some of them behave so infantile that you suspect someone wants to mock on the Germans by installing such clowns. The media should grill them, but they are not asking why the politicians changed their mind. They are not even mentioning it. Our chancellor is being investigated for involvement in huge bank scandals. How can such a person be in public office? - Total banana republic!

Drareg

So, now it is beyond obvious why the govt in UK, most of EU, and the US stopped publishing stats broken down by vaccination status. They don't even hide why - they said officially it is because publishing the full info will "confuse people".

Within a few months, this info and nice graph you posted will not even be available for the latest batch of COVID-19 "cases" (or whatever new virus they come up with) and any attempts to piece it together through indirect analysis and peripheral sources will be censored and immediately declared "fake news" by the "fact checkers". Btw, the powers that be learn from their mistakes, so if the Marburg virus release happens, I would expect no release of any stats related to vaccines (for COVID-19 or the new virus they come up with). This may be the very last "pandemic" where the elite screwed up by allowing release of data that the populace can use to piece things together.
Its a huge number of people they have to silence this time around compared to the past, they have to censor the internet with digital ID's, even then the trust is gone, all they have is their emperors audience which is their own echo chamber to justify their actions, it will spill over eventually.

Whats the bet marburg virus will be released as immunity reaches its lowest point, probably after pushing the 4th booster shot this winter, covid23 they might call it, like the movie songbird, the theory that covid 19 was a weakened vaccine and its on its way back to full strength is another theory, I think its possible to predict a timetable of how long a weakened vaccine takes to get back to full strength based on what mammal tissues it can pass through and evolve, 3-4 years seems reasonable, to cause chaos release the marburg virus.

tankasnowgod

To me a very important question which is still unanswered is: is it still possible to escape the demonvaxx? That is: Do we have clear evidence that the vaxxed transmit the poison to non-vaxxed? Or the opposite, clear evidence that it doesn't happen?
You can never really have "clear" evidence that something doesn't happen, but there isn't any good evidence that "shedding" does happen.

For example, no one has even made the suggestion that something like SM-102 or those custom lipids with ridiculously long names and multiple sets of parenthesis will transmit to another person, and certainly not through casual contact, or breathing the same air.

At the same time, I don't think there is anything on the order to show that vaccines even cause your cells to generate "spike protein," as claimed. No one has posted even one study to try and back up this claim. They are just taking Pfizer and Moderna's word for it. Which is an odd thing to do, because they have both proven themselves to either greatly exaggerate, or out and out lie and commit fraud, especially if there is billions of dollars of profit at stake.

And all that assumes that this "spike protein" even exists..... they never even isolated the "Novel Corona Virus" in the first place, and we're supposed to believe that they isolated a smaller component of this theoretical virus?

-Luke-

Recent news reports and statements by politicians seem to indicate that there won't be a majority for general mandatory vaccination in the parliament. Instead they are now trying to push mandatory vaccination for everybody 50 years or older.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom