Germany Media: "1000s Sick!" Berlin Hospital: Empty

Arie

and all clear in a Madrid hospital, comical video: ..I like that doctor!

This Dr. Luis de Benito seems like a cool guy. He's clearly offended by these journalist idiots, but he totally owns them (quite calmly).

Doc: "The first thing we need to do is to vaccinate against fear, because of all the social panic we have created."

Journalist: "...what world where you in?"
Doc: "I was in the hospital, my friend. And you? In the studio?"

:D

Summer

This Dr. Luis de Benito seems like a cool guy. He's clearly offended by these journalist idiots, but he totally owns them (quite calmly).

Doc: "The first thing we need to do is to vaccinate against fear, because of all the social panic we have created."

Journalist: "...what world where you in?"
Doc: "I was in the hospital, my friend. And you? In the studio?"

:D

Gave him an inner round of applause after he said a vaccine would be profitable after all of the fear manufactured by govt/media.

P

Peatness

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Homo Consumericus

Who are they quoting? This website doesn't exactly exude credibility.

-Luke-

The guy in the video is the gynecologist Dr. Guido Hofmann and not Dr. Jendges.

The suicide is still weird.

-Luke-

But on another note, since this thread is about German hospitals. This is a website with official data from the hospitals. What's intersting is the fifth chart, or third on the left side (Gesamtzahl gemeldeter Intensivbetten (Betreibbare Betten und Notfallreserve)). You don't have to speak German to use the charts. The grey area is the occupied ICU beds, the blue area abovethat is the free ICU beds and the light green (or whatever that color is) area above that is spare ICU beds for emergencies.

As you can see the number of occupied ICU beds is relatively constant, but the number of total ICU beds(plus reserve) was drastically decreased since the beginning of this "pandemic". This is official data. Since the current fearmongering and propaganda against unvaccinateds is based on the scarce ICU beds, it's easy to see what's happening. If the number of total ICU beds is decreasing and the number of occupied ICU beds is relatively constant, then of course the number of free ICU beds is decreasing, too.

This must be a terrible pandemic if the need less ICU beds than before.

BearWithMe

But on another note, since this thread is about German hospitals. This is a website with official data from the hospitals. What's intersting is the fifth chart, or third on the left side (Gesamtzahl gemeldeter Intensivbetten (Betreibbare Betten und Notfallreserve)). You don't have to speak German to use the charts. The grey area is the occupied ICU beds, the blue area abovethat is the free ICU beds and the light green (or whatever that color is) area above that is spare ICU beds for emergencies.

As you can see the number of occupied ICU beds is relatively constant, but the number of total ICU beds(plus reserve) was drastically decreased since the beginning of this "pandemic". This is official data. Since the current fearmongering and propaganda against unvaccinateds is based on the scarce ICU beds, it's easy to see what's happening. If the number of total ICU beds is decreasing and the number of occupied ICU beds is relatively constant, then of course the number of free ICU beds is decreasing, too.

This must be a terrible pandemic if the need less ICU beds than before.
Holy shmoly