German scientist proves measles virus does not exist and won the case in court! From 2016

PeskyPeater

Yes. When German scientist first discover viri in the ocean, they concluded there was no harm, for the 'organism' didn't harm the host it merely replicated itself using cells of the host's body. I surmise that other groups of high influence that had affinity with microbiology saw this as an opportunity to exploit these viri as possible medicine or in contrast weapons.

[edit] It seems to be standard practice and dogma in laboratory to identify a virus via the presence of certain proteins, but not being able to identify the virus constituents exactly in that time [due to limitations in technology]

Last edited:

PeskyPeater

Based on this information with the notion that viri by themselves are relatively harmless, they have the inherent tendency to 'sustain itself', by making use of the energy of biological resonance of a 'living organism' they come in contact with.
In other words, to synchronize with an exogenous source in their close proximity, that has a certain similar bio-resonant frequency on subcellular RNA level, in the hope of being able to continue transcript itself into eternity

Last edited:

PeskyPeater

The Mathematician in this paper bases his data off of Lanka's new study
HAHA, so if I read this correctly, they have been using indirect / circumstantial evidence to identify COJONA...

Fairykiller

Apparently he only won because dr Barden cites six papers proving the existence of the melde virus while Lanka wanted to have it proven in ONE study. The BGH did however also confirm that the existence of a measle virus and its diameter were proven.

Apparently he only won because dr Barden cites six papers proving the existence of the melde virus while Lanka wanted to have it proven in ONE study. The BGH did however also confirm that the existence of a measle virus and its diameter were proven.

PeskyPeater

Oh, that fact changes perspective of the thing. haha

Evidence of a certain property of a virus dimensions are indirect evidence, that cannot be proof. Nobody has yet with the current technology achieved to observe a virus. Labs use methods of approximation that indirectly try to indicate a virus, right?
Only the shadow government in USA has technology far ahead to do this.

Here is the script of the lawsuit

Here are the 6 studies:
Bech & von Magnus Acta Pathol Microbiol Scand 1958; 42:75-85
^I could not find a study with abstract or DOI for this but here is a quote from the same people
von Bech & v. Magnus „Studies on measles virus in monkey kidney tissue cultures
"As described by Enders & Peebles (6), and later by Rustigian et al. ( 13) and by Cohen et al. (3) cytopathic changes similar to those caused by measles virus may be observered also in uninoculated cultures of monkey kidney tissue (Figs. 4-5). These changes are probably caused by virus-like agents, so called „foamy agents“, ·which seem to be frequently present in kidney cells from apparently healthy monkeys."
Daikoku et al. Bull Osaka Med Coll 2007; 53:107-14
^Could not find a DOI or Abstract for this one either

I skimmed over them and this law case is indeed tricky because Lanka forumlated the aim of the process badly. He wanted a proof that a virus exists and with proof of its size. I think the case might have been more successful if he would have asked for proof that the virus could be isolated and was causing the disease with measles. As can be read out of the log I posted above (first 2 links), Lanka tried to reformulate to this during the process but it was too late. He even called back to a infection law which stated that a virus is a virus if its infectious properties can be proven (or something like this), I think this saved him.

This is the report of the inspector who investigated if the 6 papers fulfilled the aim of the law suit

In my opinion the 6 papers might have been up to debate if they fullfil the aim of Lanka's law suit but I think they are not enough for me as a proof that the virus was isolated and proven to cause infection.
The typical problematic here is that the pictures included in the study are not made in a dish of isolated virus but of the whole tissue and that you can not tell if the "virus" is indeed not just a product of a dieing cell or other proteins going about. Besides that, the only study listed here with a control experiment in their cultures is actually just a picture of the cell culture at day one. Control experiment would have been more exclusive if they would have done a picture after the same amount of days again as the virus culture

Of course I am not completely sure about virus, germs, vaccination and infectious diseases. There are many cases which still grind my gears. Let me show you some examples.
1644424827798.png

(p. 62)
1644424884596.png

(p. 52)
The type of vaccine was unfortunately not disclosed

Last edited:

Jon2547

Who is William M. Welch? I tried searching the name on Google and Duckduckgo but nothing came up.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals