German Professor: NASA Has Fiddled Climate Data On ‘Unbelievable’ Scale

Gl;itch.e

Don't take things too seriously Narouz. Most of my posts were tongue in cheek as I think you have realised as its impossible to know all the intricacies and intertwining facets of such matters. Which is why conspiracy theories generally seem so one dimensional and down right silly regardless of the nuggets of truth they may contain.

Indeed profit is the motivator, which is why these companies will use every option available to them to make more money. Even to the point of seeming to undermine their own business model by endorsing a clean green image by supposedly pursuing alternative energy. BP is a good example of this.

I think Spokey has the spin exactly right when it comes to this.

The real problem (as I see it) if we accept the premise of climate change as a man-made phenomenon, is that we can't cold turkey our way out of it.
1. The damage is done and will not reverse quickly, if at all.
2. There is no back up energy supply to sustain the fossil fuelled population explosion.
3. And the major energy alternatives have too many opponents and very heavy potential drawbacks (nuclear power).

Travis

I agree. What Spokey and Tara say rings true to me. Climate change has a solid scientific foundation; yet is sometimes exaggerated. This does not make it untrue.

This entire "climate change hoax" was probably created by the Oil Industry themselves and spread through various websites and online bloggers (agents).

I haven't examined the data, but the CO₂ levels would seem to be the place to look. The average temperature graphs are all over the place and highly variable. The atmospheric CO₂ concentration seems like it would be much easier to analyze.

NASA's hard data can be found here: Data.GISS: GISS Surface Temperature Analysis: Station Data

Just scroll down to the world map and click on a location!

sladerunner69

We should probably worry more about the general rise in serotonin and global terrorism and crime rates.
That'll wipe us out faster than the sun.

Faster then the sun imploding in billions and billions of years?

Serotonin is not great but I think raising estrogen and cortisol levels are truly where the damage is making its maker's mark.

sladerunner69

No NASA has vastly exxagerated in many of their studies. They have the political and financial motivation to support climate change...

There are plenty of studies refuting the basic premises of greenhouse gas effects, rising sea temperatures, etc

The only thing that may in fact be true is the idea that the temperature is increasing a few degrees but this has never been demonstrated to be detrimental, in fact quite the opposite is likely true. Rising temepratures will promote and sustain plant life one earth

Lol, i wonder if part of the Psyop for manmade global warming is in the name itself.

man-made global warming (data).

man-invented global warming.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom