German mob beats girl for not wearing mask

Drareg

If she was beat for wearing a mask it would a 24/7 international news story with far right narratives tied into it.
Probably antifa doing the beating, those clowns support lockdowns and the ruling class increasing profits and control.

-Luke-

StephanF

Forum Supporter
During last Friday’s 90th Session of the German Corona-Ausschuss, lead by Dr. Reiner Füllmich, there was an interview with women that ‘illegally’ home school about 12 children. Police, in full combat outfits, with bulletproof vests, helmets, and machine guns, forcefully broke open the door of an old mill that the group had rented and confiscated money, computers, children’s cell phones and other material. The children and parents were traumatized. One child reported fearing that the dangling machine gun of one police officer would go off and hit its legs. The police had an unsigned document to do the search. Unbelievable, these are Nazi methods. I don’t recognize my home country anymore.

Michael Mohn

This story stinks. The girl claims that she was racially insulted first and her description of the event is Hollywood movie like. Three men supposedly holded her down while three women beat her up to the point where she needed hospitalisation. Claims of racism routinely come up to block scrutiny of unrealistic accusations. Most woman aren't strong enough to cause serious harm and if this was the intent why didn't the guys finished her off much more efficiently?
Why would the group wait for the girl to leave an enclosed space where she can't flee and attack her outside where she could easily evade them? The women were never found and I guess all accusations against the men will be dropped soon. Apparently she is a foreigner and probably she was in an altercation with some people she doesn't want to harm, maybe family members.

Last edited:

Orome

Forum Supporter
CNN: "Fiery, but mostly peaceful passengers remind girl that she has to wear a mask in the ÖPNV".