German members please help with this supplement

Dutchie

Hey everyone,

While searching for a T3 supplement without prescription and crappy fillers/ingredients, I found this supplement on a German site.
It is not clear to me what exactly this is and what ingredients it has....T3-only NDT?

Does Anyone know and have experience with this supplement?

Kvothe

Hey everyone,

While searching for a T3 supplement without prescription and crappy fillers/ingredients, I found this supplement on a German site.
It is not clear to me what exactly this is and what ingredients it has....T3-only NDT?

If you can buy without a prescription it can't be T3.

Mauritio

Hey everyone,

It's homeopathic.

Giraffe

According to Wikipedia it's liquid, but in the picture of the bottle you can see little pills.

Still from what I got from the site,it says that it's made from the thyroid.... Would that mean it's a glandular? bc I can get those here as well.
They pour a bit of dilution over sugar pellets. See the picture.

OP
D

Dutchie

Thanks.
Well,I guess if it's a glandular,it's not worth for me to try it.

Giraffe

Thanks.
Well,I guess if it's a glandular,it's not worth for me to try it.
It says it's bioidentical T3. So it's not glandular. The question is if you want to buy sugar pills that have been sprinkled with a 1 : 10^4 dilution.

OP
D

Dutchie

If it's bioidentical T3, I assume it's extracted from a thyroid. As far as I know, plants don't produce T3.

Anyway, you're right, I don't want to buy sugar pills.