German data suggests vaxxed will acquire AIDS:

Broken man

I dont think it will be so fast cuz it would totally destroy "Big Pharma" plans. It is killing slowly.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I dont think it will be so fast cuz it would totally destroy "Big Pharma" plans. It is killing slowly.

Big Pharma is not exactly known for the accuracy of its predictions about its own drugs (main or side effects alike). It is more likely IMO that they are simply hoping the immunity law will cover them and if they get sued somehow into oblivion, the govt will bail them out as an "essential worker/business" (and of international importance/impact too) type of deal.

Drareg

The link does not work. Is this the one you had in mind?

Either way, the data mirrors the data from the UK that @Drareg posted a few months ago, and the possibly the data about the (dis)-continued Australian vaccine.

This is actually a positive for the ruling class if it unfolds with a lot of deaths, they will be preparing the narrative now, it will no doubt be twisted to blame the unvaccinated or claim the unvaccinated are doing worse.
There is no way they will admit to causing AIDS, the public’s cognitive dissonance will not entertain the thought either.

Broken man

Big Pharma is not exactly known for the accuracy of its predictions about its own drugs (main or side effects alike). It is more likely IMO that they are simply hoping the immunity law will cover them and if they get sued somehow into oblivion, the govt will bail them out as an "essential worker/business" (and of international importance/impact too) type of deal.
Ye, could be, can you found one study for me? I can pay you, sorry for using this thread but I want to use that you replied to me :).

haidut

Forum Supporter
Ye, could be, can you found one study for me? I can pay you, sorry for using this thread but I want to use that you replied to me :).

I don't really have any special access to studies - i.e. I use Sci-Hub (www.sci-hub.se) like everybody else.

Drareg

The link does not work. Is this the one you had in mind?

Either way, the data mirrors the data from the UK that @Drareg posted a few months ago, and the possibly the data about the (dis)-continued Australian vaccine.

Would less immunity present allow the virus to evolve quicker? I’m just thinking of the theory where they claim covid was a weakened strain that got released from vaccine research, the theory is that it’s on its way back to full strength. If this is the case the vaccinated don’t stand a chance.

haidut

Forum Supporter
This is actually a positive for the ruling class if it unfolds with a lot of deaths, they will be preparing the narrative now, it will no doubt be twisted to blame the unvaccinated or claim the unvaccinated are doing worse.
There is no way they will admit to causing AIDS, the public’s cognitive dissonance will not entertain the thought either.

How do you think they will manage to blame it on the unvaxxed? I mean, if vaxxed people start dropping from immunosuppression the only "explanation" that may hold water would be yet another "virus", but that seems to be losing its "charm" on people.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Would less immunity present allow the virus to evolve quicker?

Well, that is kind of the principle behind ADE - insufficiently strong antibodies due to the vaccine, that do not neutralize the virus but exert enough pressure on it to force evolution.

I suppose the same can happen with natural immunity as well - i.e. a weakened (by vaccine) immune system, akin to a sub-effective vaccine, cannot fully neutralize the virus and as such pushes viral evolution forward. Not sure if there are published studies on this though, so just a guess on my part. However, since wild-type viruses infecting humans (and for which there is no vaccine) do mutate over time, which supports the idea that natural-immunity driven viral evolution can also happen, and consequently a weakened immune system driven evolution may also lead to an ADE.

haidut

Forum Supporter

Broken man

I don't think it is available. Even though it says it was published in a free journal edition, I can't find any link to its full text. Sci-hub does not have it either.
Ye, its sad because its good one..

Drareg

How do you think they will manage to blame it on the unvaxxed? I mean, if vaxxed people start dropping from immunosuppression the only "explanation" that may hold water would be yet another "virus", but that seems to be losing its "charm" on people.

I think they will do just that, blame another variant, look at the success they are having with the current narrative, the creator of the PCR test demonized along with the creator of the mRNA tech.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I think they will do just that, blame another variant, look at the success they are having with the current narrative, the creator of the PCR test demonized along with the creator of the mRNA tech.

I don't think the pandemic narrative works any more. This is probably why they have such a coordinated introduction of the vaccine certificate - January 15, 2022 in many countries around the world. This is also probably why the mandatory vaccine laws are being pushed. They know the pandemic narrative is collapsing.
My bet is the next crisis would be financial as market bubbles look prime for popping, which would bring about a collapse in most "developed" countries and most people will embrace CBDC as their "savior". There even no need for a hacker attack. Given how overleveraged mos of the global economy is, just 1% interest rate would bring it to its knees, and it can be easily justified as fighting inflation. Come to think of it, this could have been the easiest way to bring about the Great Rest - i.e. simply raise the rate and collapse the whole thing, which would still necessitate CBDB. However, without the pandemic they would not have been able to push through so easily things like complete totalitarianism, bailouts, depopulation.

Drareg

I don't think the pandemic narrative works any more. This is probably why they have such a coordinated introduction of the vaccine certificate - January 15, 2022 in many countries around the world. This is also probably why the mandatory vaccine laws are being pushed. They know the pandemic narrative is collapsing.
My bet is the next crisis would be financial as market bubbles look prime for popping, which would bring about a collapse in most "developed" countries and most people will embrace CBDC as their "savior". There even no need for a hacker attack. Given how overleveraged mos of the global economy is, just 1% interest rate would bring it to its knees, and it can be easily justified as fighting inflation. Come to think of it, this could have been the easiest way to bring about the Great Rest - i.e. simply raise the rate and collapse the whole thing, which would still necessitate CBDB. However, without the pandemic they would not have been able to push through so easily things like complete totalitarianism, bailouts, depopulation.

I’m noticing the vaccine cert promotion, some nations have stopped requiring covid tests but require the vaccine pass to enter the country, it makes no sense relative to the omicron narrative, the certs last for weeks, you can still be infected, it’s so obvious it’s about vaxx certs.
Many nations are using their revenue/tax departments to register the vaxx cert also, tells you everything really, total clowns.

HumanLife

It's January 17th here in Malta. It's so creepy, we had low cases for months since March and only now we had more cases. It's probably to promote boosters for the denizens' own good.

Perry Staltic

" Official German Government data suggests the Fully Vaccinated will develop Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome by the end of January 2022"

It's Feb 2022. Has everyone gotten AIDS yet?