German data suggests vaxxed will acquire AIDS:

Veritas IV

Link not working here, seems like it didn't copy and paste correctly.

Edit: copying and pasting the text into Duck Duck Go brings up a few results on lesser known websites.

haidut

Forum Supporter

The link does not work. Is this the one you had in mind?

Either way, the data mirrors the data from the UK that @Drareg posted a few months ago, and the possibly the data about the (dis)-continued Australian vaccine.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Problem is government keeps doing the opposite of the data - because they want to kill us.:shootself

If you owe a ton of money to somebody that you know for sure can never be repaid (or delayed further), there are only 2 options - default on the debts (means war/collapse for everybody)...or kill the lender (us).

OP
livesimply

livesimply

Thanks @haidut for posting the working links. I thought I'd read this a while ago......

SeamusR

I’m no corporate apologist for Big Pharma or weak government but the title of the post should really state « very amateur analysis of German data guesses that vaxxed will acquire AIDS »

Analysis totally ignores any attempt at controlling the data for bias. Simple concepts like the fact that the vaxxed population will already be heavily biased towards elderly/immune compromised population immediately invalidates the poster’s takeaway.

Elie

Forum Supporter
If you owe a ton of money to somebody that you know for sure can never be repaid (or delayed further), there are only 2 options - default on the debts (means war/collapse for everybody)...or kill the lender (us).
Bang on. People are completely oblivious to this.

Impfquotenmonitoring_BL.png;jsessionid=D63DE6EED014B69A08CE2C3805625C9C.internet072

percentage of everyone "vaccinated" in each state according to the RKI
left at least once "vaccinated"; center "fully vaccinated" and right with booster

Havde

Question:
What if the vaccinated are immune to Delta (which is worse than Omicron) and only Omicron managed to infect them while 100% of the unvaccinated got Delta (which would be worse than Omicron)?

If this isn't accounted for then the numbers above would obviously be void.

haidut

Forum Supporter
What if the vaccinated are immune to Delta

They are not, though. Vaccines do not prevent infection or transmission, they only mitigate symptoms (which are mild for most people anyways).

Havde

They are not, though. Vaccines do not prevent infection or transmission, they only mitigate symptoms (which are mild for most people anyways).
I know that they aren't, it was more of a hypothetical question ?

Still, I would like to see stats for BOTH Delta and Omicron infections during the same time period in order to establish that the vaccinated actually are at a greater overall risk of getting infected.

Does that make sense or did I misunderstood the results of the above stats?

Lampshard

There's been lots of these drastic predictions, concerning prions, cytokine storms, etc. that have basically all failed, it basically serves to make real concerns sillier in context with them, the line is that we have zero idea what long-term effects will be and should just stay, observe, oppose mandates, etc., promoting such radical conclusions is a bad move imo

hgun48

There is a third option which is common throughout history which is to devalue the debt through depreciation of the currency.

hgun48

The link does not work. Is this the one you had in mind?

Either way, the data mirrors the data from the UK that @Drareg posted a few months ago, and the possibly the data about the (dis)-continued Australian vaccine.
This is terrifying

uderim

Thats 12 months away , I am in Australia and I think we will have forced vaccinations here before then ....

haidut

Forum Supporter
There is a third option which is common throughout history which is to devalue the debt through depreciation of the currency.

Sure, but if that was the elite's strategy they would have done it already and used the virus as the excuse. As we see from the Fed's latest announcements, hyperinflation is not something they want, at least not until their digital currency is in place and they can cancel the USD, euro, etc. Also, inflating helps with foreign debt, but it makes the situation very volatile domestically since people will reach a point where they won't be able to pay their bills any more. That would lead to massive social unrest and one way or another the option of culling the lender is still exercised. Do you know of a case of deliberate hyperinflation in history that did not lead to a war - civil or otherwise?

hgun48

Sure, but if that was the elite's strategy they would have done it already and used the virus as the excuse. As we see from the Fed's latest announcements, hyperinflation is not something they want, at least not until their digital currency is in place and they can cancel the USD, euro, etc. Also, inflating helps with foreign debt, but it makes the situation very volatile domestically since people will reach a point where they won't be able to pay their bills any more. That would lead to massive social unrest and one way or another the option of culling the lender is still exercised. Do you know of a case of deliberate hyperinflation in history that did not lead to a war - civil or otherwise?
I don't know about what the entire intent of the powers at be are but in most countries in recent history the central bank interest policy is supposed to be the most powerful official tool to combat rising inflation. While there has been some talk of tapering by the fed in the last week, we have seen the slowest hiking response at the federal reserve ever to rising inflation while we have the highest annual consumer price index numbers in 30 years. The feds mandate is to keep the unemployment rate as low as possible while keeping CPI as close to 2% as possible. They are keep the real feds fund rate(real means the nominal rate minus the inflation rate) at record low levels while unemployment rate is at low levels according to traditional macro economic theory(which has many flaws like focusing on unemployment rate when labor force participation rate is declining and problems with official inflation rate calculations) that leads to high inflation. I'm saying they're aren't other plans to deal with the debt than inflation but it doesn't seem like they are bending over backwards to try to tame inflation while we are seeing the largest inflationary pressure since the 70"s in much of the developed world.