Georgi Dinkov history, tank top pics, testosterone optimization, estrogen antagonism, and much more

Regina

Lol, maybe I should clarify this was my impersonation of that Adolfo Castillo guy. The most infamous arch-nemesis of Haduit who likes to say Peaters are fatties trying to justify their gluttony, and frequently calls out Haidut for not being leaned out. (He has also criticized Droddy for being too small and Peat for being frail, which are also apparently the result of a diet strategy which makes one fat). He writes like that, with random caps and poor grammar as if he can't spare a few moments to proofread his posts. He will probably show up to this thread under a new moniker in the next few days to hurl dung and ramble about fasting and minerals, but will hopefully be disappointed when he sees I beat him to it ;)
There's our class clown. ;)

Brandin

Maybe genes.
Danny Roddy is what, 35 years old? You can't possibly compare the 2 and say that totally looks like a 6 year difference.
I think georgi looks old accordning to people because of his beard. Georgis skin looks smooth