Georgi Dinkov history, tank top pics, testosterone optimization, estrogen antagonism, and much more

B

Braveheart

Georgi is impressive...his command of the data and his command of the language show he has found his calling...he's the man, when I am looking for answers.

Mary Lyn

If he is too busy for the gym, why doesn't he give interviews whilst using a treadmill? Like that famous plant based doctor.

Michael Mohn

The only credentials that matter in the health & fitness industry is a six pack & lush hair (unless you promote keto).
Sorry Georgi Dingdong but you're out. ;)

P.S. No outro at all at the end was really confusing, I thought my tablet was broken. Great content as always.

Last edited:
OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Georgi is impressive...his command of the data and his command of the language show he has found his calling...he's the man, when I am looking for answers.
Yes very impressive. :)

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
The only credentials that matter in the health & fitness industry is a six pack & lush hair (unless you promote keto).
Sorry Georgi Dingdong but you're out. ;)

P.S. No outro at all at the end was really confusing, I thought my tablet was broken. Great content as always.
Yeah that was pretty abrupt. I'll add an outro next time.

area51puy

Forum Supporter

same here ,Georgi is a genius I’ve listened to all his stuff in the internet and it amazing the wealth of information he has and implementing his knowledge and products has changed my life for the better.

Michael Mohn

I think the only critic of Georgi is this Adolfo Castillo guy who is obsessed with denouncing him as a fraud. Writes probably under 10 aliases. Hopefully Georgi can resist posing for the internet.

skuabird

The more I listen to Georgi's past the more I think there's nothing wrong with me. I'm probably not going to feel 100% six months out after years of low carb, keto and carnivore.

Looking forward to part 2 :)

Really good. Can't wait for part 2.

GreekDemiGod

The more I listen to Georgi's past the more I think there's nothing wrong with me. I'm probably not going to feel 100% six months out after years of low carb, keto and carnivore.

Looking forward to part 2 :)
Try 2 years. Still no improvements.

76er

Just listened to part 1.

Big ?

re: Age Graduated in '02? My guess: 41.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thank you, it was nice to see (and listen) to both of you.

V

valdz

Good content! Volume is a bit low. Looking forward for the 2nd part!