George-Floyd-Case Anomalies ( And Likelihood Of A Psy Op )

Inaut

It looks like he was resisting arrest and that the cops weren’t extremely harsh at that point in time. Also curious why cam footage on police officers was not released. It may tell a slightly different narrative then what is currently being portrayed. I think we can all agree that some cops abuse power (I have experienced it in my younger days and I’m Caucasian, not black) and that is completely unacceptable but I have also encountered many kind police officers as well.

My concern is that this is being done to race bait and seperate us human beings from one another (as we are all equal) and plunge the country into a civil war, complete anarchy and destruction of our humanity. No laws, just chaos. Ordo ab chao

I also agree with the OP that there is some connection to masonry, ritual and that this was a planned event. Much more to come sadly....

Last edited:

Gone Peating

It looks like he was resisting arrest and that the cops weren’t extremely harsh at that point in time. Also curious why cam footage on police officers was not released. It may tell a slightly different narrative then what is currently being portrayed. I think we can all agree that some cops abuse power (I have experienced it in my younger days and I’m Caucasian, not black) and that is completely unacceptable but I have also encountered many kind police officers as well.

My concern is that this is being done to race bait and seperate us human beings from one another (as we are all equal) and plunge the country into a civil war, complete anarchy and destruction of our humanity. No laws, just chaos. Ordo ab chao

The thing that seems very strange to me is why didn't they just throw him in the car?

Why did they just **** around with him for several minutes?

boris

The thing that seems very strange to me is why didn't they just throw him in the car?

Why did they just **** around with him for several minutes?

What actually happened we may never know, although it seemed to me like they talked about something while he was being detained.

We know that they knew each other from work. Could be interpreted as him trying to talk his way out of the situation, but could be anything really.

Regina

As mentioned above, Maya Santamaria ( former long time owner of El Nuevo Rodeo that has been making media appearances ) has ties to the Minnesota Twins via La Raza radio but she also served on the Super Bowl advisory board. The Super Bowl is notorious as a Human Traficking event.

Human Trafficking and Major Sporting Events: The Dark Side of the Super Bowl - ACAMS Today

"HT is a multi-billion-dollar industry and a serious global issue that cannot be ignored. The Super Bowl has historically seen a huge increase in HT, particularly for sex trade targeting the spectators. As a result, the Super Bowl is often called the largest HT event in the world."

“The Super Bowl is the greatest show on Earth, but it also has an ugly underbelly,” former Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott told USA Today in 2011, “It’s commonly known as the single largest human trafficking incident in the United States.”2 While the now-Texas governor’s claim has been challenged, all major sporting events worldwide carry this dark side"

ALL large mass gatherings are used as cover by human traffickers. Including big protests.

On top of that, Minneapolis itself is known as one of the major Human Traficking Hubs in the country.
ewww. yikes

I wonder if that sign (the coiled triangle = boys) is pointing to the MIGIZI native amer children. :-(

Last edited:

peateats1

Not sure if anyone mentioned this but Floyd is shorter than chauvin in this video!? Floyd is supposed to be 6'7" and Chauvin around 5'9". So something definitely isn't right about all this that's for sure.

OP
michael94

michael94

Not sure if anyone mentioned this but Floyd is shorter than chauvin in this video!? Floyd is supposed to be 6'7" and Chauvin around 5'9". So something definitely isn't right about all this that's for sure.
Not Chauvin I dont think. Thomas Lane it looks like

OP
michael94

michael94

edit for better link

https://twitter.com/Danire15666460/status/1271090140451127298

What do you think? Also one of the buildings that burnt down as part of the Minneapolis Riots makes mannequins used for CPR training ( Related to "I can't breath" maybe?! ).

7-SIGMA Simulation Systems - Modular & High Fidelity Airway Trainer

1592293967304.jpg

Last edited:

JamesGatz

Most definitely a PSY-OP. They routinely do events like this for divide-and-conquer (Black Church vs the Right Wing Church), Trayvon martin was a PSY-OP too (his father, Tracy Martin is a 33rd Degree Mason)

F9FE15ED-9D08-4DD6-9DD4-19A941D8D070.jpeg

30D0CCFE-26EC-4D6E-A154-AE6BC0A8CB0B.jpeg

A9106FE5-4DCF-42C8-8B0E-79F613DA911D.jpeg

Beatrix_

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom