Gentian Violet Vs Meth Blue: Bacterial Dye, Anticancer, Antifungal, Anti-blood Borne Pathogen

hiconscience

after reading about gentian violet which is a purple dye with antifungal etc... properties I couldn't help but think of methylene blue and it's similar capabilities. some studies say it is a carcinogen possibly causing cancer, but yet there have been no cases of cancer correlated with the use of gentian violet. it actually has been used in blood transfusions where chagas disease and other parasitic pathogens are rampant to sterilize blood donors transfusions followed by being injected into patients without any problems whatsoever. here a few (amongst numerous) studies I have found with reputable backing:

GENTIAN VIOLET IN BLOOD BANKS, THE CURE OF CANCER, AND THE Y STRAIN OF TRYPANOSOMA CRUZI

Gentian Violet: A 19th Century Drug Re-Emerges in the 21st Century

Gentian violet induces wtp53 transactivation in cancer cells

"no cases of cancer have been definitively linked to gentian violet"- pubmed
I wonder why this isn't used more? why it's so difficult to find. I can't seem to find any USP food grade gentian violet only gentian yellow.
any input or experiences with this? does anyone know the exact chemicAL in gentian violet that kills pathogens...and how it goes about doing it?
thanks!!

Waynish

Methylene Blue - Blue
Gentian Violent - Violet
Riboflavin - yellow/orange

OK, how do we get red & green? :)

Jam

Eosin?

IROM

Dead bump. My new product using MB and GV is coming along. NADPH Oxidase seems to be the target of GV... all kinds of fibrosis are causes by NADPH.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom